Forum

Monday - Come own Georgia win this one 'bama beat Down.

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #69411 by stevedawg
No doubt about it at this point in time. There is going to be water and mud involved.

Forecast: Periods of rain. Rain becoming heavy at times in the afternoon. High 64.

The Dawgs ain't afraid of water and love the mud.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #69412 by thriller
Buc, as usual, I believe you are correct. I think rain favors a passing game, because receivers can still make enough of a cut to put distance between themselves and DBs, but it takes just that split second extra for the DB to react. Ball wetness could also help UGA in this one - 'Bama has had the dropsies lately. Overall though, I don't expect even heavy rain to be much of a factor - whoever has the best team is very likely to win this one.

Still holding my breath for this weekend.

I just hope the Dawgs don't play tight.

Dawgs, just play your game and be the guy who makes the play - no spectators on the field. I think it'll work out fine if that happens.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1

More
8 years 5 months ago #69413 by growl
Rain---- the great equalizer, advantage no one. GO MUD DAWGS!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, thriller, Buc, yankeedawg1

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #69414 by Buc
thriller, going to be interesting to see if Sanford is full. I do know this . . . . every ticket that a Alabama supporter bought . . . . they will be there.

Agree 100% with you on the receivers having that extra split second. If Lambert can get the ball to one of many that I think we have (receivers) those that catch the ball including tight ends will bring some woof woof's from the stadium.

Seem to remember you and I having a conversation before the 2015 Season started, agreeing that we had receivers. Still believing that. I get excited watching Malcolm Mitchell leave the line of scrimmage. He is very talented.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, thriller, yankeedawg1

More
8 years 5 months ago #69415 by sflanagan21
Advantage to us on both sides of the ball in the rain. Fast guys are fast no matter what the conditions are and typically are faster in the rain because they run light...

GO DAWGS

More
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds