Forum

Alabama, Smart/Saban . . . . Georgia Pruitt/Schottenheimer

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #69226 by Buc
This is in no way meant to take away from our 2015 Season to this point.

Three wins no losses, will take those numbers, regardless of the talent level of the three we have played.

October 3, 2015 will as many have said, let us know just how much we have progressed and are ready to take on the Kirby Smart/Nick Saban coached defense.

Our team will see and play against some talent that we have not been up against in a long time.

CBS chose this game for a reason . . . . this could be "the game" that determines the 2015 Season for both teams.

This game will also have some recruits that will be in Athens looking closely at where they want to play. Bet that.

Alabama is no slouch on the offensive side of the ball, a lot of talent resides there. I am still not sold on the Alabama offensive coordinator, still believe he is the coach that got away from a strong running game against Ohio State, and Alabama paid the price. My opinion.

Alabama has a strong running game. We do too. Alabama has a good offensive line. We do too. Alabama has a very good tight end. We do too.

At this point, would concede that Alabama has a superior punter, that being based on statistics for more than one year. I am still having some thoughts about our place kicker that do not make me feel like we are all that.

Alabama has a very strong front 3 or 4 defensive line. Not sure at this point that we match that.

I do believe that Georgia has "more" linebackers that are a step above Alabama.

Defensive backs, believe Georgia wins this comparison.

What this game probably comes down to is . . . . turnovers. Again, my opinion.

Sanford Stadium will be rocking for sure, players will be on edge as will the coaches.

Pick a winner, can't right now, will after the Southern Jaguar game.

Thoughts?
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #69227 by yankeedawg1
Like you more after we take care of business

On Saturday

In agreement on your strength and weakness

For both teams. Add think we are deeper in

RB's. Also SM. Is a better 2 back than most

Teams. Number one. Tide does not have

iMac type player. Dawg won't back down

Our Bama gang wants this win. CTR will

Have our D line ready. Will be a test

Pupils taking on the teacher...Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
8 years 6 months ago #69228 by Wartdawg
I've gotta see some things against Southern.

We're all excited because of Lambert's performance this week, but there were really only about 3 balls pushed down the field and they really were not contested.

Saban and Smart are going to get physical with our receivers at the line, and not let us have all those 5-10 yard pitch and catches with opportunities for YAC.

We are going to have to over the top a few times, and hit a couple of them.

As nice as Saturday was, I haven't seen us be able to do much of that yet.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
8 years 6 months ago #69229 by kentdaddy
Please no black jerseys.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #69230 by Dawg With Style
I was told until I was 30 years old I was accident prone now i'm 47 an I have not wrecked a vehicle or been seriously injured in 17.

If they want to wear Black so what that's like saying the best dressed guy gets the finest lady.

I Have an idea Green jersey with horse shoes own the back for good luck.

It's the players wearing the pads and helmet not the jersey color.

There"s a video of the players getting off the bus before (SC) Dawg walk they were rocking that bus so hard it almost turned over that's what matters.

Kentdaddy not being a smart ass I like the Black Jersey I hate Bama kicked Georgia Ass while wearing them but if we go with a black out we still have a 50/50 chance.

A lot of seniors came back if they want to wear them so be it.

MM 26 Jordan Jenkins Floyd that's just a few .

Who knows maybe if they do wear them Bama will come in over confident.

Growl (hope all is well) excuse me for saying this but me an my Daddy hate the toilet bowl tide team.

Enjoy the nice weather and as my Father always said.

Have a Blessed Day

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 6 months ago #69231 by thriller
If we can win the next 4 games, they can wear the pink jerseys for all I care. Just win.

FOCUS . . . and don't wait for someone else to make the play . . . BE the guy who makes it.

About to get into the grind of the season.

Alabama should have won that game. Ole Miss QB fields a jacked up snap, makes one of the most ill advised throws off his back foot that could possibly be thrown up, it goes to a guy with red jerseys all over him, hits his helmet, bounces off, and the OTHER receiver basically scoops and scores. FREAK play.

I'm not fooled by the outcome of that game. 'Bama is very much still in it. I hope the coaches can keep our players heads from swelling like they did against Florida last year. Take care of business.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds