Forum

Finally First football game ULM

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #68823 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Finally First football game ULM

sflanagan21 wrote:

Wartdawg wrote:

sflanagan21 wrote:
Buc, a lot has changed in the past year plus at UGA. I'm even hearing that Richt has more intensity and little pep in his step this year. There is a lot of "believing" within the program right now.

Pardon this, but you have absolutely got to be kidding me. Again with this BS about Richt being rejuvenated. Again the coach at a program like UGA had to be reenergized. Again with hope and change?

Hearing garbage like this about our HC is exactly why my give a $$$$ has left the building.

Why the hell don't you go pull for another team then? You must live a pretty miserable life little guy... I bleed Red and Black and when we do win it all I hope you're still not satisfied while the true DAWG fans are ecstatic with JOY!

You need to slow your roll bro. Wart is entitled to his opinion. He is justified when he says he has no confidence in CMR just like the rest of us and if he refuses to drink the kool aid like a lot of the others that is his right to say so. He has participated on this board YEAR AROUND and is entitled to have his say. So back off out of mutual respect for both of your opinions that are wanted here.

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, NC_Dawg, sadlerdawg, bulldawg36869, yankeedawg1, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #68824 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Second verse, Same as the first!!!
Like a said earlier, some get it, some don't!....

GO DAWGS!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg, ogredawg, yankeedawg1, growl, Dawg With Style

More
8 years 7 months ago #68826 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Second verse, Same as the first!!!
LoL

I love the "why don't you go root for another team!!!:@!!1!" reply. I am a fan of the team sflan, that doesn't mean I am a fan of the coach, nor do I have to be to love the guys wearing the helmet.

I'm sorry that you get so offended when I call things like I see them. I didn't think MR would choose Park as his QB, and what do you know... Park isn't even at UGA any longer. I mentioned the whole rejuvenated coach BS because it's happened before. I'm really sorry that you are so offended by all of that.

As far as your comment about me going to root for another team goes.....mmmmmmm, no.

I'm a fan of the team... the young men wearing the helmet, and the letter G on the side of it. I'm not a fan of the guy who is looking more and more like Bobby Bowden every day (sans championship of course).

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg, ogredawg, bulldawg36869, growl, Dawg With Style

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #68829 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Second verse, Same as the first!!!
Kentdaddy Florida fans are the biggest clueless bunch next to the sc chicken fans.

Still no wlayton.

Enjoy the day Dawg fans.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

• Dawg With Style
  • Dawg With Style's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds