Forum

Closing the Borders

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #68720 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Closing the Borders
I would like to see FB named the starter but just don't see it. Does not fit the mold that CMR and CBS want for their QB.

In retrospect Buc sez Ramsey, SF21 sez Bauta and I say Lambert...at least one of us will be right

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #68726 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Closing the Borders
LMAO ogredawg.

Hit Exit 18 recently. :)

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 7 months ago #68727 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Closing the Borders
Have not been over that way in over a year. Need to get that way but need to get up to Murfreesboro first.

thecountrynation.com

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #68728 by Buc
ogredawg, find it interesting to read what I believe three football qualified members on this board think about the starter and which one will start. Believe all three have solid points to make.

Believe I see a lot of politics being played by different media groups. (not unexpected) . . . .

Coaches will make the decision, and at some point will have to give a reason or reasons the quarterback battle was so close and took so long.

Supposedly there is one player with a great arm, maybe having some problems with the playbook.

Another player that was supposedly brought in because of on field playing experience and a arm.

Last player apparently is the tougher of the three, meaning will run, has no fear of defensive ends or linebackers. Players seem to think that this quarterback is more of a team player. Understands the playbook the best of all three, even with a new Offensive Coordinator on board. Guess his problem is the "noodle arm" that portions of the media tend to suggest. Those that have not seen him in game action for any length of time. Only exception to that is he has been the outstanding quarterback for the last two G Day games in the Spring. Same quarterback that asked the head coach to allow the defense to tackle him.

Guess I did not "show my hand" . . . . right?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DAWGtm

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 7 months ago #68730 by Buc
SEC quarterback talk from the Head Coaches of different teams. Don't know that I have ever seen this before.

espn.go.com/video/clip?id=13471285

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds