Forum

The QB Saga !!!!

8 years 7 months ago #68712 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic The QB Saga !!!!
Ran across this.

Probably some of have seen the video.

espn.go.com/video/clip?id=13465137

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #68713 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic The QB Saga !!!!
The fact is that no matter who starts at QB this year it will be the BEST. They are all getting pushed and pushing themselves to be the starter. This is the best thing that could happen at UGA and that position right now, COMPETITION!

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #68716 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic The QB Saga !!!!
sflanagan21, glad that you watched the ESPN video in this thread.

More
7 years 8 months ago #74159 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic The QB Saga !!!!

thriller wrote: Here are some of my predictions (I'll gladly eat these words someday, if that day should arrive):

1. No starter named at QB until ULM. No clear winner in the battle even after that game. We win.

2. Vandy will give us as much as we can handle . . . we SQUEAK by. Lambert is pronounced the winner of the "who can hand off best to Chubb" contest.

3. USCe at home feels like a win to me . . . but I may be whistlin' past the graveyard. Our running game and conditioning wins this one. :whistle:

4. We cakewalk past whoever the second cupcake is. I'm not even looking.

5. Alabama proves to everyone on earth that defense wins football games. Stop the run, stop UGA.

6. Tennessee proves to everyone on earth that if you hold onto the ball all game long, you win. A success-starved-crowd goes bonkers. The season is over.

7. Missouri comes to town after it's too late, and by then we actually have a QB with some experience and we win, all but ensuring our presence in a mid level bowl. (Missouri goes on to back into the east again, announcing to the world "we own this division".)

8. We do not lose the week after Missouri. But someone gets caught smoking dope.

9. We get revenge against the Gaytors, who by now are hating their new HC.

10. Kentucky is Kentucky, getting ready for basketball season. It's still way too close.

11. We play a very spirited game against Abuurn and should win it, but something like a blown coverage ruins it. Talk of slipping in the back door to the SECCG stops.

12. Ga. Southern looks pretty scary.

13. We THUMP the GnaTs this year.

Let's add up those totals. Hmmm . . . 9-3.

Music City Bowl . . . we play someone like Cincinnati or Pittsburgh or Purdue and make them look better than they are, but win. 10-3 and then the media blitz is on for Eason. Finally ranking 14th.

Just like to read back a year sometimes when forums get slow. You called it pretty good here thriller. :) What do you see this year?
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
7 years 8 months ago #74161 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic The QB Saga !!!!
Nailed it last year Thriler!

Not sure if y'all are watching Fromm play right now but they're won't be any QB saga when he arrives!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
7 years 8 months ago #74162 by growl
Replied by growl on topic The QB Saga !!!!
You wont get an argument from anybody in this part of Georgia. Its going to be a real great competition between he and JE, should be well worth the price of admission.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!GATA

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds