Forum

Ratio of Plays

8 years 8 months ago #68413 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Ratio of Plays
Buc you know that I've been a fan of FB since he came onboard, and yes I based my #'s based on my belief that eventually he will be our guy. I'm also counting on the OL continuing to produce as we saw last year.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #68414 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Ratio of Plays
Moving past the 2015 Season, seems to be a given that Jacob Eason will be the quarterback. I do not have a problem with that except that focus seems to be on 2016 and beyond. Tired of being two years out when putting our UGA team in place. In place meaning being able to win games that we should win now and years past.

We have one of the "best" running backs in college football. Not just those of us on this board saying that, media across the nation are saying that.

We look at players that are in place to carry the football, UGA is loaded, unless I miss my guess.

What prevents UGA from moving into an area of the "privileged"? Ohio State, Alabama, Baylor, Southern California and others?

That is a question that those that stand with the Red and Black should be able to answer . . . . I think.

Allow me this. I sincerely hope that Pruitt and Company can and "will" do the necessary changes that have been missing for decades.

I often post my feelings about the offensive line. One thing I do know that has been missing in Georgia Football is a defense that has been missing since Erk went to Statesboro, Georgia.

I cross my fingers that I am not like a dog chasing his/her tail. Have done that too often, for too many years.

My mind continues to take me back to Mark Hocke. Again, just saying.

Might be that we have to rebuild "our coaching staff" one piece at a time. Can only speak for myself, I do see what I believe to be the right "building blocks".

For some reason, cannot get away from the video below. This is the kind of "fire" that Erk brought to Georgia Football from . . . . High School. Might be the message that we have been missing for 15 years. Again, just saying.

Third time I have posted Mark Hocke and . . . . might do it three more times. :)

www.georgiadogs.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/020915aaa.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

More
8 years 8 months ago #68415 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Ratio of Plays
Chief Growl, I don't believe that we will end up with Faton Bauta playing the position for the entire year. My hope is that Faton Bauta gets to take more than an handful of snaps.

When Faton does complete one pass that is not a screen, does get the football to his wide receiver(s) that is 20 or so yards downfield, wonder what the "media gods" will have to say in their articles after the game is over . . . .

We have what I believe to be a tightend that will go in the second round in the NFL draft that is a perfect "match" for a quarterback like Faton Bauta.

I continue to read how we need that "arm" to win football games.

We (UGA) have everything that we need in 2015 to win the East. We (UGA) have everything that we need to win the SEC Championship Game in Atlanta.

Some of the pundits say that the game in Atlanta will be between Georgia/Auburn. I don't buy into that. It will be Georgia/Alabama, facing off for the second time in 2015. My opinion.

Malzahn came into the SEC like he was "all that". Seems he slipped and fell. Had to reach out for a defensive coordinator to cover up his lack of knowledge. Same "script" that those of us at Georgia have been through. Defense wins championships. JMHO.
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

More
8 years 8 months ago #68417 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Ratio of Plays
I'm buying that 100% Buc, I want FB at QB because I think He is the best all round QB, however,if I'm wrong and one of the others plays lightsout then I'll be squarely in his corner.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds