Forum

Coaching Change Questions . . . .

8 years 8 months ago #68320 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Coaching Change Questions . . . .
scooby if it was presented to me as winning a NC, would take the trade.

This is where many or most differ on the "trade".

Speaking for myself, was in another thread that discussed whether or not the choice came down between meyer and Saban.

The one thing that "I" can comment on is meyer in Gainesville, Florida.

Many want to blame Muschamp for the problems that occurred with the gators when meyer left. There is only one "truth" to that . . . . the gators are where they are now because of meyer. He had a policy of "turning his head".

Take that one step forward. meyer landed in Columbus, Ohio, health problems and "stuff" that were "his" reasons for leaving the gator program, ended. Word that I used was "ended".

Sometimes I have a problem with myself. That problem is being close enough to college football to . . . . forgive me for this . . . . not seeing the "forest for the trees". Hope that makes sense.

Going to move away from the above.

I sincerely hope that those that are a part of this board participate.

There are boards out in cyber space that are very comfortable with where they are.

I would ask this question . . . . What separates "those" from "us". If we don't participate, it is not on "them" it is on "us".

I shake my head sometimes when I read what is posted here. Talent, not different than the talent we talk about on the football team in Athens.

I said that, believe that.

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #68322 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Coaching Change Questions . . . .
Thanks Buc for the wake up call.

The thing I want the most, as far as UGA is concerned, is a new HC. The story is getting old and not changing.

QB problems, OL problem, no confidence and lack of stamina.

One of those things WILL bite us in the ass again.

Give someone else a chance, get the h--- out of the way mr. You have become a pain in the ass and have done nothing to change my mind.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, sadlerdawg, yankeedawg1, Dawg With Style

More
8 years 8 months ago #68323 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Coaching Change Questions . . . .
Saban for Richt? Buc, I'll pack CMRs bags and pay for the moving van - and drive it to Tuscaloosa right now. And pick up Mr. Saban and his family and move them to Athens on the way back. I'm not a fan of Saban (as far as his personality is concerned), but that's got nothing to do with winning. I sure do love winning.

On that note, ogredawg got this right - Greyson Lambert will start the entire season for UGA. I should have figured that out much sooner. Consider - we couldn't name a starter out of the 5 we had this spring. What reason would we have to bring him in? CMR was lovey-dovey on GL before he went to UVA. Why would GL want to come to UGA with this much competition on campus? He's been promised to be the starter, that's why.

It all adds up now. One of the comments made by David Pollack (DGD, by the way), was "ignore Lambert's stats from last year". That's because if you don't ignore them, you'll want to beat your head on a refrigerator when he is pronounced our starting QB.

I'm braced for a catastrophe this year. What I hate the most is that, QB notwithstanding, we have a pretty darned good football team this year. We're wasting some of the best RB talent in football.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, ogredawg, growl

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #68324 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Coaching Change Questions . . . .
thriller, on the same wave length with you.

ogredawg was the one person that said Greyson Lambert would be the Georgia quarterback prior to "anyone" or any site that I have read mentioned or suggested such.

Watched David Pollack on the SEC Network and he unequivocally said Greyson Lambert would start for UGA this season. Have to feel that David knows a heck of a lot more than I do.

If for instance Ramsey "should start", then it appears that Lambert would be next up, pulling the same "stuff" again with Bauta wearing the headphones.

Guess our head coach knows best . . . .

growl, spot on, again.

Edit . . . .
What happens "if" Lambert lights it up? Does that mean that Ramsey steps back and Eason has to sit tight for a year? Just more stuff that MR continues to do with a fan base that should wake up and check him out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, yankeedawg1, growl

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 8 months ago #68325 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Coaching Change Questions . . . .
Anyone but Richt pretty much.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, ogredawg, growl

More
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds