Forum

From Athens- Friday Thoughts

8 years 9 months ago #68127 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
I am a 'man of faith' too. I have faith we can have a NC football team.

Kicking butt in a football game is not against my religion.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #68128 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
One need only spend some time reading the Bible to find more than one example of battles waged and conquering mentalities set forth in the names of the Lord!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, yankeedawg1

More
8 years 9 months ago #68129 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
This might ruin my standing on this board, if I have same.

Looking at the 2015 Schedule, does not appear to me that the “supposed obstacles” are too far from what I have looked at before 2015.

This is not a anti thought, it is simply asking this question . . . . Can we win every game on our schedule in 2015? If not, what game or games do you and I think we will not win?

If we can win every game on our 2015 Schedule, what prevents us (UGA) from playing in the Final Four?

Could it be that our 2015 Schedule is too diluted? I also understand that “others” have games that do not shake the world of college football out of its socks/jocks.

Don't see a lot of chatter about our 2015 Schedule. Final Four selection committee is composed of folks that want to see “all bodies in the pool”.

Question.

Can we lose to Alabama and play in the Final Four?

Can we lose to Tennessee in Knoxville and play in the Final Four?

Can we lose to Abuurn at their house and play in the Final Four?

What happens to us (UGA) if SS again finds a way?

Actually the thought pattern from where I sit is this . . . . We (UGA) play in the SEC East. If we cannot win the “section” that our head coach often mentions, how can we play in the Final Four? Correct me if I am wrong . . . . I understand that we have to win the SEC East if we have any hopes of moving on.

Here is where I am at . . . . again. Can we win the SEC East? If the answer is yes, please tell me that we win in Knoxville, and Abuurn, at home against SS, and a coach that I have a lot of respect for that is the head coach for Missouri, between the Hedges. Did leave Alabama out of that statement, but they count and they don't have a record of lying down.

Mentioned a time or two recently that the local media giants don't have a lot to say about McElwain . . . . this post goes into the “vault”. Do not be fooled by the gators having changed head coaches. There was a reason for that. I live in Florida, probably get more high school football material than those that publish in Georgia and play the “click game”.

This is a “heads up” for my friends on this board and those that come to Dawgs.com to read what the simple folks have to say.

McElwan scares the “spit” out of this old timer. Beginning to bring back memories of Spurrier when he first arrived in Gainesville as a coach, not player.

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #68130 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
Buc have found several Vegas sites that list the Bama game as a even you pick

Vegas shows us as 9 wins and Bama 9,5. Comment section we are both searching for

QB. Yes we can win the East without any help. And win in ATL. Like we have the Chickens

At home week before Bama. We will beat on USC like a Dollar Store Drum. Ground and pound

Game will give us our sea legs. Ball Sac's bag of trick comes up empty against CJP and crew

One loss SEC Champ will make the final four. This team finds its mojo and we can run the table

Like the fact we don't have any head cases. This is a very dangerous bunch of Dawgs they find

The bite to match the bark.....Katie bar the door

Buc don't think you need to worry about your standing......fact. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds