Forum

Remember This . . . . ?

8 years 10 months ago #67961 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Remember This . . . . ?
Buc, just watched that video - saw nothing other than the usual "happy-talk". The "Unhappy-talk" was there too, but well disguised. Now, not only do we have a mess at QB, but if my fingers are counting right today - we have SIX?! Let's do an audit:

1. Brice Ramsey
2. Faton Bauta
3. Jacob Park
4. Sam Vaughn
5. Nick Robinson
6. Greyson Lambert

I may have the order wrong, but if I heard correctly - we have ALL THOSE GUYS. But we don't have a starter. That's what I just heard. And we're all giddy that Eason will be here next year. With all that "talent" why are we excited to get one more?!
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #67962 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Remember This . . . . ?
You go back a ways with quarterback talk thriller. Your concerns did not start last week, and you have been spot on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 10 months ago #67963 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Remember This . . . . ?
Spent time working in London. It was spring and by the second day I knew the weather report by

Heart. Chance of rain followed by afternoon showers. Did they get it right. Yes more times than

Not. Years later working in Seattle in the spring same weather report almost word for word

So.... If you are in either place during spring you will get wet. Very much like college football media

During the summer. Believe your numbers are correct Thriller....

Buc. You have many more years at this than I. With all the circus acts over the past 15 years it

Would be very easy to overtaken with " background noise" fact.

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds