Forum

Auburn Fan Speaks....

8 years 10 months ago #67877 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Auburn Fan Speaks....
But what you guys are forgetting about Lambert is that he didn't have a line or a supporting cast at UVA and that's why his numbers were abysmal. Trust me, I read that on many other fan sites, and since our fans are lucid and in the know, it must be the case.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #67878 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Auburn Fan Speaks....
Hey Sadler you forgot about Richt being his coach that will make him a great QB .

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 10 months ago #67879 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Auburn Fan Speaks....
Chubb carries us to a 9 wins and a 2nd tier bowl. Defense cost us at least 1 game once again by being unprepared for the likes of Tennessee or Missouri, and coaching will cost us 2 more, weather it be stoopid crap or stoopid QB coaching mistakes...but it will be coaching on both sides of the ball once again. Saving grace may be Pruitt who will finally show that he can win with his own players, but my confidence is low after the Carolina and gaytor performances of last year.

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

More
8 years 10 months ago #67880 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Auburn Fan Speaks....
Absolutely right, DWS. I forgot about that. I read many times too that richt was going to turn Lambert into a world beater at UGA. He's great at sniffing out and developing those talented qb's. Everybody just said to trust richt because he's our coach and he knew all about this and knows what he's doing and to not have faith in him would make you less of a fan.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
8 years 10 months ago #67881 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Auburn Fan Speaks....
Ogre.... low confidence ....is far better than no confidence.....let the games get played... plenty of time to thump the

tub then. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
8 years 10 months ago #67884 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Auburn Fan Speaks....
All I want is to see Pruitt win with his own players. Low confidence because his players at FSU did not play well last year.

thecountrynation.com

More
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds