Forum

From Athens- Friday Thoughts

8 years 10 months ago #67617 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
Murf another media parrot and CMR apologist.

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #67618 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
Murf. Needs to change careers. Recycled media fodder. Or how to say nothing in 200 words or

More...... Yuck......

Go Dawgs!

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 10 months ago #67619 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
So much of this "stuff" goes on, and what really gets our attention is the fact that so many buy into as you say yd1, regurgitated "stuff".

Watching this thread closely, and I say this for one reason . . . . those with "understanding" should not avoid posts like this. Who is it that I think about at this particular time, as if what I think makes a difference . . . . thriller. Understands the game, played the game, excellent poster.

thriller has up close experiences with Mark Richt, along with his daughter. Impressions mean a lot, and Richt is "very good" when shaking hands and greeting folks. As yd1 and others mention (including Buc) that is what Mark Richt can do and does very well. That is part of the game of college football.

Whether my "jabber" means anything, or not, that is what our head coach does very well, but in my opinion does not translate to the football field.

When you and I are invited to a gathering, and many of us are on occasion, we are on our best behavior. That is for the public view of our stance in life. When you or I return to our area of "real time", things change, or should change because it is an entirely different world.

Allow me this example . . . .

When Richt/Fox are out and about, do any of us expect to get a "scoop"? Only way that happens is if there is a slip of the tongue.

In my heart I do not believe that Mark Richt will get us to where most of us want to go. If it was a lack of talent or backing by the higher ups, that is a different direction for anyone to take.

Takes me to this . . . . Nick Saban gets what he wants in Tuscaloosa. Mark Richt is the direct opposite of Nick Saban. One of the points that I will make is the Indoor Practice Facilty. I believe this. If Nick Saban had been hired to be head coach of the Red and Black, the Indoor Practice Facility would have been up and used soon after he arrived.

Do I think that Mark Richt is a pushover . . . . no. Do I believe he is on the level that many of us think can move us to the top five or so year after year, no. That is as nice as I can be.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
8 years 10 months ago #67620 by yankeedawg1
Tyler Clark is Dawg....... Coach Rock has another pupil.....awesome.... Erk's smile just got a bit

Wider. Depth. Depth and more depth we will wear out OL like recapped tires

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

• yankeedawg1
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 10 months ago #67621 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
Had my fingers crossed for this young man yd1. Late bloomer that will take care of business. Welcome Tyler Clark. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
8 years 10 months ago #67622 by yankeedawg1
Sugar sprinkles on top with Tyler Clark. We beat out the Gus Bus and Rodney. Sweet!!

Player with a very bright future as a Dawg. Who's going to start the fire???

Go Dawgs!

• yankeedawg1
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds