Forum

From Athens- Friday Thoughts

8 years 10 months ago #67640 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
Objective would be talking about the problems not apologizing for them. Beat writers made excuse after excuse for WM and TG and continue to make excuses for MR. They need the clicks just as much as the so called bloggers.

thecountrynation.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #67641 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
Hope this guy ends up in Athens

Got this from 247 georgia sports

georgia.247sports.com/Bolt/Another-commi...y-for-Dawgs-37321042

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 10 months ago #67642 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
DWS, it would surprise me if Clay did not find his way to Athens. Pruitt and Brown have worked this young man hard. Another top athlete that I hope remains in Georgia. Seems fashionable since the "new crew" arrived.

ogredawg, I watch every press conference, read everything I can find and it appears to me that some of the "suppliers of information", "their information" . . . . is not sitting well with knowledgeable folks. Head coach runs his press conferences, media knows that certain questions are frowned upon. Have noticed that most of the questions come from the same beat writers.

Remember one time when the media stepped on Richt's toes and he showed some fire. Nerves can be touched, hard to do that when there is a protective wall. Never doubt that those asking the questions know their place. Keeps many of them from being "objective". More like keeping their seats in Butts-Mehre. From where I sit.

The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds