Forum

Monday Water Cooler

8 years 10 months ago #67573 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Monday Water Cooler
Buc, I want to say thanks for mentioning me as more than a spectator here.

As usual though I don't like to repeat what has been said by others.

Will say though that my ears are to the ground and looking for something useful to this forum.

Things have been pretty hectic around the house for the last few months and I have to admit my mind has been elsewhere. My Brother has been diagnosed terminal so have been trying to get affairs in order.

Sorry I have to read more than write, but my plate is very full right now.

This group has been very supportive and I would like to say Thanks to you all, hopefully I can find more time to be more active here. The Dawgs are on the way up and we all owe these new coaches.

Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, Dawg With Style

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #67574 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Monday Water Cooler
Prayers being lifted, Brother Growl!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

More
8 years 10 months ago #67575 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Monday Water Cooler
NC_Dawg, your post #24 got my curiosity, so I searched and found that I posted about D.J. Shockley back in 2005! Is it possible it was THAT long ago? Dang. I have no idea what year I joined this site. And you are right - there used to be a lot more "outsiders" sniping around in here. I honestly don't mind that sort of thing, as long as the "sniper" knows his football and has his facts straight. Not many do.

I take no position on the size of the forum, and I (respectfully) ignore the numbers as far as "reads" goes. I just love my Dawgs and really love college football talk, and a person can certainly get ALL of that on what I consider to be the best forum on the internet!

growl - I'm very sorry to hear about your brother - we'll keep him in our prayers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NC_Dawg, growl

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #67577 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Monday Water Cooler
Interesting stuff back then,....Once you get into 2006 and 2007, you REALLY begin to see the "shift".....Hell, I was probably one of CMR's most vocal cheerleaders AND I also remember defending "Willie" until there were soooooooo many holes in my defense that I had to abandon ship!....Oh how times, perspective and reality change!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

More
8 years 10 months ago #67578 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Monday Water Cooler
Growl....... T & P's I understand this is a difficult time for you and your family.....GB

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

More
8 years 10 months ago #67579 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Monday Water Cooler
Just wandering there's not been a lot of off the field issues lately has Georgia finally figured out how to do things the right way or are things being keep hush hush like other programs either way it's about TIME.

I seen were i think it's Tibbs that's moving own i heard it was his grades or playing time not sure which one but either way if you want to go then I hope the best for him.

GOOOOOOOOO Georgia Bulldawgs!!!!

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds