Forum

Monday Water Cooler

8 years 11 months ago #67591 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Monday Water Cooler
Faton, I continue to read where anyone discussing the starting quarterback for Georgia in 2015 is Brice Ramsey. Good, bad or otherwise, you don't need to go through another year of wearing headphones.

The last two Spring G-Day Games you have been hands down the best quarterback on the field. Apparently that does not come into play when position decisions are made.

Not a doubt in my mind that Mike Bobo and Offensive Coordinator Coach Will Friend would love to have you at Colorado State.

You from the beginning would be the starter, and there are some of us that know how talented you are. You would make plays in the Mountain West Conference that would be appreciated. At this point, Bobo would probably encourage you to run.

I urge you to think deeply about your decision to return to Athens or move on. I know that you want to play, some of us know that you should play. Bet this, Coach Will Friend would make sure you will “start”. Not like the Bobo system will not be used at CSU. Right now you are head and shoulders above anyone that is on the Colorado roster without having one day of being a part of CSU football. You know the playbook. Don't waste your talent on a head coach that is preparing for Jacob Eason.

You are a very smart young man, use that God given brain and talent and make the move. Your life will be much richer, I believe that. Many folks that know what you have gone through in Athens would support you playing for CSU.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg, ogredawg, DAWGtm, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds