Forum

Get Tre Nixon, Bmac and Schottenheimer

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #67059 by Buc
Tre Nixon is a high school football player that I feel more than qualified to discuss on Dawgs.com.

Tre actually plays football in Viera, Florida, stone throw away from Melbourne and Merritt Island, Florida.
I bring this to the recruiting table.

Tre Nixon is very similar to Conley on the football field and the classroom. Difference between Nixon and Conley is basically 40 times. Conley showed at the combine that he is very fast, talking heads said in a straight line. BS. Nixon has more foot speed than Conley, and like Conley he is a team player. Never doubt that.

One thing that I really like about the recruiting of Tre Nixon is this . . . .

Coach Bryan McClendon is recruiting Tre. Believe most of us have great faith in Bmac, I do, all I have to do is look at what he has done in previous years in the Sunshine State. Bmac is established in Florida, he is trusted and one needs only to look at players names in Georgia recruiting that wear the Red and Black because Bmac was recruiting that young man.

Tre Nixon is in the Classic City today, Saturday 21st of March. I cross my fingers that Tre gets the full blown treatment.

Four stars, remember those that list Tre as a four star, they will change their tune, probably after the fact. Not a better wide receiver in the country. I said that.

Time for Brian Schottenheimer to step up and impress Tre with the way he wants the Georgia offense to run. Big time deep threat, strong, student of the game, no nonsense, but one of the boys.

Do not normally start threads with next years hopefuls. With Tre Nixon, I do. Watch the Hudl video below, you will see the possibilities of what can be with the offense that Georgia has ran and will continue to run.

Tre Nixon, REAL DEAL. Don't need the talking heads to inform me of Tre Nixon's abilities. Live here, watch him along with others that "know", such as gregdawg.

www.hudl.com/athlete/2187812/highlights/207844396/v2

Edit . . . . If you watched the video, you and I both know that speed kills. Will add this . . . . McElwain and the gators are after Tre. Living in Florida, know that I get to hear and associate with some that you guys don't get to exchange with. Tre is the best young receiver that I have had the pleasure to watch in years. Four stars, eh . . . . BS.

Edit #2 . . . . Seems to be a forgone conclusion that Jacob Eason will be the next great quarterback in Athens. Don't want to down play that. I hope that Jacob Eason is all that, what matters most to me is that the Red and Black continue to move forward. Depth.

I think about this . . . . If Jacob Eason or whomever is the quarterback,"when and if" Tre Nixon comes on board, big arms that I continually read about coming from the talking heads . . . . they will not throw the ball over Tre Nixsons head.

Remember the races between Mitchell and Marshall? Judge for yourself whether or not you think Tre is "all that".

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 1 month ago #67060 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Get Tre Nixon, Bmac and Schottenheimer
You are right Buc, man has the moves, and more speed than the law allows. Bmac go get him!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #67061 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Get Tre Nixon, Bmac and Schottenheimer
Chief growl, have every reason to believe that Tre is and will continue to be at the top of Bmac's list. Bmac now coaching the wide receivers, leaving little doubt that he wants to coach Nixon.

Cannot always say that a player will be the best, or one of the best, do know what I have watched on Friday nights on occasion . . . . I will not miss on Tre Nixon. Would hate to see Tre in Gainesville, Florida playing for McElwain.

Have to say this. McElwain is really on the move in the Sunshine State. As much as I hate to say it, the gators will be back quickly under their new head coach. He is after offensive linemen like no other head coach in Florida. He throws the football and knows what it takes to give his quarterback "time". Couple of up and coming high school quarterbacks in Florida that will probably sign with the gators. Very talented quarterbacks I might add.

One thing that really has my attention, has before . . . . Coach McClendon. Still do not believe that the athletic director and those at the top realize how much Bmac means to Georgia Football. As long as Bmac is recruiting the State of Florida for Georgia, we will continue to be in the top ten recruiting classes. He is "that valuable".

One last thingy about Tre Nixon . . . . one man will not cover him in college. Sure makes it sweet for the tightends and slot receivers. By the way, notice on the video if you will, Tre loves to line up in the slot. A nightmare for linebackers, he will run across the middle just as Conley did, no fear. Anyone remember Conley receiving a pass from AM in Orlando, I do.

Allow me this . . . . here is hoping that Marshall and McKenzie line up in the "slot" OFTEN, in the 2015 Season.

Brian Schottenheimer was dealt a "winning hand" . . . . and he realizes that (I hope). His life will be much more comfortable in Athens than his stops in the NFL. I said that also. :)

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.024 seconds