Forum

Monday Thoughts, Coach Will Friend's Contribution

9 years 1 month ago #66929 by ogredawg
2 of the 3 losses can be blamed on QB play...Carolina and Tech along with stooopid play calling put HM in a position he should not of been in and he choked big time...you cannot tell me that HM was the best QB we had on the team...most experienced yes but not the best no way no how...he was rewarded for his longevity...he was TOLD to take a redshirt and when AM leaves the team was his...no excuses and NO COMPETITION from the other QBs...the Richting of UGA will continue into the future...and the CMR apologists will continue to spew as long as we win 10 games...

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #66930 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Monday Thoughts, Coach Will Friend's Contribution
I keep hearing this name being brought up in the QB comp. Sam Vaughn a walk own well hears a little piece from Georgia Bulldawg Nation.

"That means a different perspective on the quarterbacks. And there’s not a fifth-year senior in the bunch like Mason last year.
Ramsey, a redshirt sophomore, served as Mason’s backup last year. Bauta, a redshirt junior, has played in six games in his career in mop-up duty but his work ethic has drawn raves. Park redshirted in his first season on campus after enrolling early and performing as the scout team quarterback. Walk-on Sam Vaughn also will compete this spring.
“It seems like wherever I’ve gone there’s always been young quarterbacks,” Schottenheimer said. “With that comes a challenge, but at the same time it’s fun. That’s a passion of mine. I love working with quarterbacks, I love developing quarterbacks. ”
Clubhouse Leader?

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 1 month ago #66934 by DAWGtm
Me thinks Mr. Vaughn is just a pawn in the PR juggernaut to show us fans that things have changed and it is a open competition for the QB position. Which it's hard for me to buy into since the godfather has had his fingerprints on that spot for years.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, ogredawg, growl

More
9 years 1 month ago #66937 by Buc
DAWGtm, you are a very wise man.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds