Forum

Mark Richt and Quarterbacks ?

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #66893 by Buc
Mark Richt and Quarterbacks ? was created by Buc
Have seen and read where Mark Richt said that the quarterback competition is going to be an "open drill".

Not going to be real ugly, but I have heard that coach speak before.

Continue to see the talking heads and beat reporters putting Ramsey in as the starter in the opening game. Surprised me that Faton Bauta's name was even mentioned.

Folks in Tennessee seem to think that they have a starting quarterback, no problem. Same can be said for Auburn.

Still bothers me that we have a head coach that is basically a "quarterback coach" and it has been one of our main problems for some time. Won't go into the names that have been under center since Richt has been the leader, but it is not real impressive looking at the "overall" on his resume when it comes to the quarterback position. Good example . . . . 2015 and I read a lot about the one position that concerns most.

espn.go.com/video/clip?id=12382107

Edit: Have to say this again . . . . Please stay out of the way, allow the new hire that is making some serious money to earn that jack.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 1 month ago #66894 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Mark Richt and Quarterbacks ?
Pauuuuuul, the name is Hutson Mason, not "Hunter Mason". What is this "lash" year word that you use in bold type?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds