Forum

SOW-05 National Signing Day

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #66665 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic SOW-05 National Signing Day
Yeah DWS, JJ obviously WASTED alot of time going out to the west coast.....good testimony to Smith imo.

Oh and btw Smith, JJ is playing with the Steelers now... ;)

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #66669 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic SOW-05 National Signing Day
Jarvis had a rough 2014 Season. Probably all know this, but he was out 12 weeks with a broken wrist. Had one of those myself, hard to get the confidence factor back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
9 years 1 month ago #66670 by wlayton
Yes, like his input and insight on things. Always like someone who looks at the glass as 1/2 FULL like he does.... :)

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #66697 by wlayton
Can't get it to copy and paste so if you have a few minutes look up Dallas Parker-Hudl and watch some of his game highlights.

Goes to school here in Ponte Vedra, Fla (where I live), I know his family.

6'5", 235lbs runs 4.7 and a DE.

He's going to UCONN, hurt 1/2 his senior year.....didn't get but 5-6 offers. His father sent tape to CMR/Pruitt etc to no avail.....may not be good enough for SEC but looks pretty dang good to me, take a look.

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #66698 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic SOW-05 National Signing Day
Barnett this is the players I want read his last words in this lillte insert it came from 247 UGA. ;)

"I didn't really know until I got here and I got an exam and found out and realized I had to get surgery," Barnett said Wednesday. "It really was disappointing, because I wanted to hurry up and get big enough and get ready to hopefully benefit the team this upcoming season."

Doctors discovered a "labral injury" in Barnett's right shoulder. He had surgery in January and will miss UGA's spring practices (which begin in March), though he should be fine for his true freshman season.

"I should be back before summer workouts," he said. "Not spring ball, but fall camp and stuff like that, I should be fine."

The 6-foot-4, 255-pound Barnett committed to Georgia in September, announcing a surprise flip at a ceremony that was originally believed to be for him to sign a financial aid agreement with Florida State, the school he committed to in June.

"When I decommitted from Florida State it wasn't because I didn't want to go there," Barnett said. "It was just certain problems, and I felt that Georgia was the best option. With (Jeremy) Pruitt coming here that was also a big plus. ... I understand what those guys are going through (in making commitments on Signing Day), certain reasons they chose this school or that school. I'm glad it's over for me, pretty much. That's why I wanted to early enroll so I'm like, 'Nobody can contact me. I'm done.'"

Barnett, a four-star prospect rated No. 249 nationally in the 247Sports Composite rankins, says he's unsure exactly where he'll end up for the Bulldogs and that is fine with playing "wherever I benefit the team most." He played mostly defensive end in high school with his hand down."

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Dawg With Style's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 1 month ago #66772 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic SOW-05 National Signing Day
Smith commits...
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl