Forum

With a new OC? Who's QB?

9 years 2 months ago #65852 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic With a new OC?

sflanagan21 wrote:
Bobo put leg chains on him...

Pardon me, but so what?

Is that supposed to be a defense of Richt?

Bobo went and did that and poor old MR had no say?

Sorry... not buying it. Irrelevant and pointless what name you want to associate with it. This is Mark Richt's team and nothing happens without his approval. If anything else is true it's even more reason to dismiss him.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg, Dawg With Style

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #65863 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic With a new OC?
You guys know me well enough that you know I like to talk on stuff I know about and figure out how it will come out. I don't do any speculating about how things run inside the coaching staff. I just know they don't work.

I offer up that some bad decisions were made in a game or the big money is ruining college football. That's about it on the back room stuff.

I talk about players and their potential and don't dwell on mistakes that they might have made.

My opinion: I don't have a clue why the coaching staff doesn't work internally. But I do know that someone is above them in the pecking order and maybe I should look there. That's where I found big money ruining college football. Big money now controls the purse strings and they somehow got the Row to go along with their plan. The old takeover strategy... "he who controls the money runs the show".
Read swampdog again. He has a good explanation of the dilemma we are in.

Let's take this season break and try to focus on the big things that only come up this time of year or we will have another "wait till next year".

We are a team of fans. Quit scrapping and get back on point.
Go Dawgs !!!!!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, yankeedawg1, growl, Dawg With Style

9 years 2 months ago #65959 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic With a new OC? Who's QB?
Rumors of Braxton Miller to FSU...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 2 months ago #65961 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic With a new OC? Who's QB?
sfalangan21, after reading your post, looked around on the internet and see the Orlando Sentinel is carrying the story also. Orlando Sentinel was the one group that held urban Meyer's feet to the fire. Exposed his "special group" that was separated from the other players.

If the Orlando Sentinel is on the story, they do what the AJC did back in the day of Jesse Outlar and Furman Bisher, put sunshine in the story.

Was not aware that Braxton was looking, thanks for the heads up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sflanagan21

More
9 years 2 months ago #65999 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic With a new OC? Who's QB?
Heard it was 3 teams....Oregon, FSU and LSU. Also FSU may not be interested because it may cause a couple of good recruits coming in to go elsewhere. Imo he's a good fit for Oregon.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: sflanagan21

More
9 years 2 months ago #66041 by shannoncastleman
Replied by shannoncastleman on topic With a new OC?
great post Buc-

• shannoncastleman
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds