Forum

From Athens - #*$@

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #65774 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens - #*$@
Picking up my thoughts.... made a trip to campus..warm sunny blue sky day here in the Classic City.. Sanford is still a very

special place even when it is empty... went past BM and I so wanted to put a sign out in front... UGA School of Fertilizer Development.

In two short years gone from WTF defense to WTF is going on with those in charge? Buc has spoke to the leadership issue and it

becomes more exposed with each passing event. ADGM has a master pulling his strings...or.. a check with me before you pass gas

let alone bump any coaches pay. That is why I think more of the group is in play than just our AD acting the part of Scrooge. Lots

of fuzzy stuff flying around....cards being held tight to the vest... ESPN you know is

sniffing and not a wiff... that unto itself is imo news.... remain on ready....have BS on the radar... I am thinking New Years

eve we will start to see more pieces of the puzzle

Pause and give thanks

Have a great weekend and a safe holiday week

As always "Go Dawgs"

Go Dawgs!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #65787 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens - #*$@

kentdaddy wrote:

stevedawg wrote: Wlayton, Agreed.
"With tight wad McGarity still there, I believe CMR will be forced to "Blah Blah Blah" to save the program money. "

Just reporting that your comment coming true would mean there is direct manipulation of the program affecting the outcome and total disrespect of players and fans.

Or it means a new coach is wanted but some factor makes that politically difficult to accomplish.

Morning of December 27th, reading what I can on the internet, believe that some things are coming to light without too much being said.

Start with this from Seth Emerson's article.

Strength in numbers

Georgia has two strength and conditioning coordinators at the moment: Joe Tereshinski is finishing up in his role while Mark Hocke, named the new head of the strength and conditioning program last week, is also with the team now.

"He's a very energetic guy," Richt said. "He's gonna have a very good plan, I know that. He's very excited about getting started."

But Hocke is only observing right now, not implementing any changes he will make.

"Right now it's just kind of a time to let the players be around him and him be around the players a little bit, get a little bit of familiarity with the guys, not try to change anything right now," Richt said. "Just finish out our season with the way we handle our strength and conditioning. And then he'll hit the ground running in January."

Reading the above, tells me that Mark Richt is going nowhere. As far as McGarity, forget it. Any of us wanting change, well we will get change. Next step is Richt hiring an offensive coordinator and saying the same things that he said above. Everything is going to be great come January, and the next 3 years at least under our head coach and athletic director.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For those that don't like want to hear this again, don't read.

Mark Richt is not walking away from the money. McGarity is not going to fire Mark Richt, first off the buyout would probably bring heart failure to the AD. Mark Richt now has his life plan mapped out. He has said that UGA is the only university he wants to be linked to. Remember any of the posts that I have made about the Bobby Bowden time spent in Tallahassee, tighten your seat belts, the next phase of the Bowden plan just kicked in with what will eventually happen in Athens.

A little after thought . . . . What are the chances that Jacob Park takes up residence in Colorado?

Pulled this from a while back . . . . Coach Bobo told me "I sent two offers out this year, you and Deshaun Watson. I'm not going to offer anybody else until you make a decision." I took that to mean that he liked me a lot. Everything fell together after that.

Also, don't be surprised if McKenzie leaves. Many down this way "know" that he wants more playing time, and he is a very gifted athlete.

At this time, nothing will really surprise me as far as player movement, whether on campus or being recruited.
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds