Forum

Leadership Lacking in Athens

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65613 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Leadership Lacking in Athens
WOW ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ :woohoo:

Don't know if the term gunslinger fits Lane Kiffin, but Saban's Alabama football team has really opened up play calling.

Malzahn and Muschamp could fit into that category, both sides of the ball.

Suggestion . . . . Richt and McGarity in same office, facing desks.

Maybe a "hurry up" on the Indoor Practice Facility might be a blessing to the Alabama Gang that seems to be finding their way to the Classic City.

One thing the Alabama teams know how to do . . . . hurry up and get things done.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 4 months ago #65617 by Buc
Reading the site below, there is so much truth by the author. Not a lot of "language" and he says a lot of what is and has been said on this board.

Anyone that does not think the article is factual, I would invite them to point to the areas that they believe not to be on point.

Have always been one to "accept the truth". Found myself in agreement with the article. This is what it is going to take to stop the "stuff" that the "Group" has been too comfortable with for too long. I found much comfort in what was said and backed with fact.

ugathomasbrown.wordpress.com/

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65618 by Buc
Looking around, come back to our board with the link below.

Several questions could be asked to the author of the article. Will start with one, will come back with more if no one else is interested.

If Mike Bobo means so much to the University of Georgia football program . . . . why is it that he is not the highest paid offensive coordinator in the SEC? Simple question, from where I sit, does not require much thought. Anything to do with the head coach and athletic director? Two questions, I can count.

Might be a good time for a thorough shake up . . . . benefitting those that are on the bottom of our head coach and athletic director's list of priorities on the pay scale.

Whether anyone here read the Thomas Brown article above or not, (Post #8) check out what he had to say along the lines of Georgia Football and those in charge.

www.gloryuga.com/?p=224

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65619 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Leadership Lacking in Athens
Read that earlier today Buc and just had to chuckle. The apologists are working over time in case we end up 9-4 which is a very good possibility. The cry now is if he leaves recruiting will take a hit which is BS. Eason will still stay committed because he will have a very good chance of going #1 in the NFL draft in 2019/20(Stafford proven point)...if he doesn't want to play here then so be it other QB's will WANT to come and play regardless of who the OC or even HC is for that matter...so tired of the cry babies...guess they want to anoint Bobo as CMR's successor... if Bobo goes I will say see ya...if he stays I will continue to be critical of his play not to lose attitude when we are ahead and run it up the gut on 3rd and long type plays etc. ect. etc....hell with talent we have had on the O side of the ball any coach worth his salt can run up the yards and scores....give Bobo 1/2 the talent he has right now and this writer would be singing a different tune...

If Bobo is so good then why are we 2nd tier SEC and playing in 2nd and 3rd tier bowl games year in and year out

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 4 months ago #65627 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Leadership Lacking in Athens
The powers that be are content with the program as long as it makes a lot of money.
Boycott the program, shut down the revenue, only then will there be changes.
Proactive we ain't.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds