Forum

Deja' VooDoo !!!!

9 years 4 months ago #65542 by NC_Dawg
Deja' VooDoo !!!! was created by NC_Dawg
Anyone catch this remark made by the "Anointed One" ?

...Richt said he was about 10 minutes late to his bowl news conference on Wednesday because of a staff meeting that ran long before the first of what will be just eight bowl practices in all.

“Just making sure that when we hit the ground running, we’re highly organized and we have one purpose,” Richt said.

Wednesday’s practice was heavy on fundamentals and would begin to prep for Louisville.

>>>> MASH HERE <<<<

Let's see,....had the opportunity for 13, perhaps as many as 15 opportunities to practice and you take a firm stand at EIGHT

WOW!!!!...

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 4 months ago #65543 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Deja' VooDoo !!!!
NC _ DAWG Richt just wants to keep the team well rested dumb is just dumb.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 4 months ago #65548 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Deja' VooDoo !!!!
If I'm not mistaken, CMR applied the same "logic" for last years bowl game....and we all remember how well that worked!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65554 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Deja' VooDoo !!!!
Hope that the link below is not too far off in this thread. In my mind it again points to what is and has been happening in Athens for too long.

Whether all agree with the offensive coach being discussed, deserved or not, it takes me to a recent quote that is attributed to Greg McGarity.

Basically the quote was something like this . . . . Football coaching salaries are placed at the feet of Mark Richt. McGarity said that he allots the money in lump sum to Richt, and the head coach decides how the money is distributed. Sounds a bit like "passing the buck" :whistle: to me, but . . . .

The shell game continues, some of the folks in Athens are beginning to feel the pressure from outside conversations, conversations by those that don't understand the "arena talk". I have a problem with MR's "logic".

Probably many have read the article, if not . . . .

www.berniesdawgblawg.com/2014/12/the-mik...-three-mcgarity.html

More
9 years 4 months ago #65556 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Deja' VooDoo !!!!
There are many people that aren't motivated just by money. Refreshing to see nowadays and if that is the case with Bobo, cudos for his loyalty as a Dawg and devotion to his profession.

With the size of his family (what does he have now, about 20 kids) he's pretty entrenched in Athens I would think.

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 4 months ago #65559 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Deja' VooDoo !!!!

NC_Dawg wrote: Anyone catch this remark made by the "Anointed One" ?

...Richt said he was about 10 minutes late to his bowl news conference on Wednesday because of a staff meeting that ran long before the first of what will be just eight bowl practices in all.

“Just making sure that when we hit the ground running, we’re highly organized and we have one purpose,” Richt said.

Wednesday’s practice was heavy on fundamentals and would begin to prep for Louisville.

>>>> MASH HERE <<<<

Let's see,....had the opportunity for 13, perhaps as many as 15 opportunities to practice and you take a firm stand at EIGHT

WOW!!!!...

Yes. UGA had late exams this year, and that got in the way since the game is in late December.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds