Forum

Second Wave of Public Relations . . . . A Flop

9 years 4 months ago #65549 by wlayton

ogredawg wrote: will Kiffin still be around at Alabama for much longer? Heard Michigan may talk to him

Speculation.....Harbaugh.....$8 million.

Will Mr. Saban be upset with his $7 million??? :(

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #65550 by wlayton

ogredawg wrote:

Buc wrote: Couple of thoughts come to mind. Going to post the link below, hoping to hear what you folks think about the article and the involvement in some of the terms and situations mentioned. Will come back with a couple of my thoughts on the article. Think that is fair. What say you?

www.dawgsports.com/2014/12/17/7408189/mi...do-state-Jacob-Eason

BS. If Eason wants to play for a COACH and not the TEAM then so be it. Recruiting being hurt is a joke as deep as the state is in talent hardly would affect who the OC is/was...hell we go 9-3 9-4 8-5 and 6-7 with the recruits anyhoo so what will be the big change if Bobo chooses to go out west...I say go and good riddance and take the play not to lose attitude to CSU...hahahha guess Eason is going to follow Bobo to CSU if he gets the job.....NOT

More apologists for a mediocre coaching staff

ogredawg....wouldn't surprise me in the least nowadays if Eason followed Bobo (or any recruit/coach situation). The top kids are only interested in getting to the NFL....it ain't about the school colors anymore for the most part.

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 4 months ago #65553 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Second Wave of Public Relations . . . . A Flop

wlayton wrote:

ogredawg wrote:

Buc wrote: Couple of thoughts come to mind. Going to post the link below, hoping to hear what you folks think about the article and the involvement in some of the terms and situations mentioned. Will come back with a couple of my thoughts on the article. Think that is fair. What say you?

BS. If Eason wants to play for a COACH and not the TEAM then so be it. Recruiting being hurt is a joke as deep as the state is in talent hardly would affect who the OC is/was...hell we go 9-3 9-4 8-5 and 6-7 with the recruits anyhoo so what will be the big change if Bobo chooses to go out west...I say go and good riddance and take the play not to lose attitude to CSU...hahahha guess Eason is going to follow Bobo to CSU if he gets the job.....NOT

ogredawg....wouldn't surprise me in the least nowadays if Eason followed Bobo (or any recruit/coach situation). The top kids are only interested in getting to the NFL....it ain't about the school colors anymore for the most part.

No way Eason would go to CSU if Bobo got the job....now maybe he would switch to say Alabama or Oregon no way would he go to a Mountain West team

thecountrynation.com

More
9 years 4 months ago #65555 by wlayton

ogredawg wrote:

wlayton wrote:

ogredawg wrote:

No way Eason would go to CSU if Bobo got the job....now maybe he would switch to say Alabama or Oregon no way would he go to a Mountain West team

Agree, that wasn't my point. He will go to whatever school/coach gives him the best chance to get to the NFL.....he doesn't care just about the "Red and Black". "Most" kids today don't play the "tradition/fan/loyalty" card.....their eyes are on the next level and the easiest way to get there.

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #65558 by Buc

ogredawg wrote:

wlayton wrote:

ogredawg wrote:

ogredawg, had not thought about the possibility you posted above now maybe he would switch to say Alabama

If the young man is what everyone seems to think he is . . . . If Lane Kiffin remains in Tuscaloosa longer than some might think, you make a valid point with that statement.

Nick Saban said point blank that he brought Lane Kiffin in to "change" the way Alabama plays offense. Also said he is pleased with Kiffin. That is a strong possibility in my way of thinking ogredawg. Do know that Saban played hard ball trying to land Ramsey. More sleepless nights for this old fart. Rich get richer.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds