Forum

Belk Bowl

9 years 3 months ago #65299 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Belk Bowl

yankeedawg1 wrote:
As Bernie said today do we want to send message to our seniors that we are so unhappy about

Our bowl game that you nobody will care to watch

No... don't want to send that message at all, but I sure hope they don't show up and play like they are so unhappy that they don't care to be there either.

It's happened I'm sad to say.

I think they will come to play... I just hope there are no quick thinking decisions that have to be made on the sidelines. (I'm also hoping the game tapes of our ST KO return unit fell off the back of Petrino's motorcycle as he was coming home from the Pink Pony)

It's tough... support of this 3rd (4th?... Not sure if the line is here or in Nashville or Shreveport) tier bowl puts money in the tin for a regime I'm none to pleased with.

It's tough.. Where is the line between supporting the "team" which most all want to do and showing our displeasure for our continued underachieving under MR?

For me it finally came down to I was all in with UGA long before him and I will be long after he's gone. I will show the displeasure in other ways.

You do have to be honest though... if something moderately important came up, it wouldn't kill you to have to DVR this one.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #65375 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Belk Bowl

Wartdawg wrote:

yankeedawg1 wrote:
As Bernie said today do we want to send message to our seniors that we are so unhappy about

Our bowl game that you nobody will care to watch

No... don't want to send that message at all, but I sure hope they don't show up and play like they are so unhappy that they don't care to be there either.

It's happened I'm sad to say.

I think they will come to play... I just hope there are no quick thinking decisions that have to be made on the sidelines. (I'm also hoping the game tapes of our ST KO return unit fell off the back of Petrino's motorcycle as he was coming home from the Pink Pony)

It's tough... support of this 3rd (4th?... Not sure if the line is here or in Nashville or Shreveport) tier bowl puts money in the tin for a regime I'm none to pleased with.

It's tough.. Where is the line between supporting the "team" which most all want to do and showing our displeasure for our continued underachieving under MR?

For me it finally came down to I was all in with UGA long before him and I will be long after he's gone. I will show the displeasure in other ways.

You do have to be honest though... if something moderately important came up, it wouldn't kill you to have to DVR this one.

Browsing through some older posts, this one caught my eye.

Looking at what others are posting on the internet, this Old Dawg (me) dug this bone up, will however put it back in the hole, cover it up and never return to retrieve this one. Lots of this "stuff" out there, continue to shake my head. Did find it interesting in the post below that Nick Saban and Alabama's names were mentioned. That pretty much tells me where the poster has his head.

Coach Richt is a class act on or off the field. I am proud to call him our coach. Let’s be honest here. Every play that doesn’t work was the wrong play to call. Most plays called don’t work. If they did, we would score on most every play, or stop the other team on most every play. But that’s not football. So, contrary to belief, there are no geniuses coaching football today. Sorry Alabama and Coach Saban. I’m a proud Coach Richt supporter and I hope he coaches here for many years to come!

More
9 years 3 months ago #65382 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Belk Bowl
Yah,....but that could have also have been ME, circa 2004/2005....Some are early risers, some not. Many more awaken each season and it's becoming an exponential process. Me thinks next season will begin the landslide....

BTW: I saw "somewhere" a 2015 pre-season poll, I believe it was called the "Way To Early" preseason poll, listing UGA as.............

Wait for it,...........

6th!?!?!?!!?

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
9 years 3 months ago #65385 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Belk Bowl
Guess that goes right along with Georgia being listed in the Final Four for the 2014 Season. Some things never change in the media, keep the "sheeples" believing.

More
9 years 3 months ago #65404 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Belk Bowl
A lot of other schools would love to be 6th before any games are played.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds