Forum

This Thread Belongs to Those That Know . . . .

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65255 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Did a little research,.....
This is the Wartdawg that I remember a short time back. No doubt in my mind that you will cross swords with any that "dare" to tread on this site.

Seems we don't get too many "squawking" . . . . hit and run types these days. There are some serious posters here that "bring it".

NC_Dawg mentioned in a post the other day that he and Steve had to "kick ass" back in the day. Believe there are several here that would cover their back, this day and time.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 4 months ago #65256 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Did a little research,.....
Buc, those were some fun times! We were turning the corner from Goof/DoNut irrelevance to a new era, and MANY detractors attacked! Didn't matter the weekly foe, we were certain to see a group of insurgents register and attempt to beat us down!...Like now, we had a small, but very vocal group of pissed off dawgs, ready and able for the fight!...Sadly, many have faded away, several still remain...Memories!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, Dawg With Style

More
9 years 4 months ago #65257 by Buc
Good to see you back DWS. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65258 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Did a little research,.....

Buc wrote: This is the Wartdawg that I remember a short time back. No doubt in my mind that you will cross swords with any that "dare" to tread on this site.

Seems we don't get too many "squawking" . . . . hit and run types these days. There are some serious posters here that "bring it".

Buc... I don't mind people disagreeing with me. In fact, I need to be disagreed with from time to time. This writer however did one thing I will call out every single time.

The good folk here and many elsewhere have rational, well thought out, fair, fact-driven opinions.

If anyone wants to disagree, fine... but at least address the valid and intelligent arguments presented. The real ones, not the broad-stroke BS you are making up in your mind.

A minority of Richt detractors would be so brazen to claim he's got to go unless he can be as good as Saban.

A minority. This type of writing, the author takes a fringe minority view and projects it as the main opinion of those who have had enough of MR, attempting to marginalize and trivialize the majority opinion as some sort of unreasonable half-baked extremism.

That's crap in my opinion. Disagree if you want, but don't misrepresent the contrary opinion in a weak attempt to discredit those who hold it. It's actually insulting.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
9 years 4 months ago #65259 by Buc
You said . . . . It's actually insulting.

Truth.

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 4 months ago #65261 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic Did a little research,.....

Wartdawg wrote: A minority of Richt detractors would be so brazen to claim he's got to go unless he can be as good as Saban.

Saban, heck. If he was as successful as Les Miles the statue would already be built. :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds