Forum

Joe T Gone?

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65227 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Joe T Gone?
Appears that our head coach is still having problems with the S&C portion of our program. More or less began with this, very similar to the problem Richt had with Willie Martinez. Allowed to remain as head of their respective areas too long.

Dave Van Halanger was named Director of Player Welfare in January, 2011, after serving ten years as Director of Strength and Conditioning.

My thoughts are we continue to chase our tails.

Tereshinski came as the "lastest answer" to what needed to be done.

Now we have our head coach in Mississippi looking for a new head of the S&C area of our football team.

Appears to me that the Alabama group has said to Richt that he still does not have it right. When Richt speaks in the article below he seems to think that all is well with the offensive line, but the defensive line has to change. Any doubt that Pruitt is again in Richt's ear about what needs to change? Read between the lines, this is Pruitt on a mission to get the defense squared away. What Richt knows about defense, can put in my back pocket. He has been and probably always will be a "out score'em coach".

Our head coach is "feeling" the "heat" again, don't care what the talking heads want to say and put in print. When the fan base is split as widely as ours, gets "needed attention". This change of events had to happen, fault always happens with others.

Some have watched the video below, any wonder why Alabama kicks butt in the second half and especially the fourth quarter. All starts with "Leadership" . . . . not creating jobs for friends and second guessing which side of the ball to recruit the heaviest. In the SEC, even with the Gus Malzahn's and others with a different look, in the end, better be able to compete in the second half.

Dave Van Halanger was named Director of Player Welfare in January, 2011, after serving ten years as Director of Strength and Conditioning under Richt.

Our head coach needed Pruitt/Rocker and Company, needed help bad. Ever wonder what the recruiting list would look like had not the "Alabama Gang" lit in Athens? Remembering also that Will Friend is part of that gang.

www.macon.com/2014/12/07/3467636_richt-o...ooking-for.html?rh=1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds