Forum

Thoughts..

9 years 3 months ago #65110 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Thoughts..

Wartdawg wrote:

wlayton wrote:
New QB.....new leader at Center.....DB's

Ready made excuses. Mark Richt is very excited about having these excuses in the bank for next season. It might even detract from his horrible clock/game management a bit!

But hey... we are on the right track... just wait until 2016!

He may look at them as excuses, I sadly look at them as REAL....

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #65112 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Thoughts..
Hey, our coaching staff probably IS the best it's been in a long time......uh, yeah, soooo, what's your point???

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 3 months ago #65113 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Thoughts..

Buc wrote: Looking around the internet . . . . check this out, and I know that there are some here that agree with the following . . . .

We have a great head coach! We have a great coaching staff, in fact, the best we've ever had! BUT, we're not always going to agree with his/their decisions. Are they perfect? No! Is any coach perfect? No! But, we are at the best place we've ever been regarding our coaching staff across the board and as a whole. To make a change now would be stupid! We're one step away from playing for a national championship! Auburn scored 44 points on AL. They scored 7 on our defense. Our offense can almost score at will most times. Was the Ga. Tech game a disappointment? Yes, but that's just one game. Come on guys, don't get your panties in a wad! Support our coaching staff and watch what happens next year. GO DAWGS!

See? Fans like this is why this big bag of mediocre continues on.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 3 months ago #65118 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Thoughts..

Wartdawg wrote:

Buc wrote: Looking around the internet . . . . check this out, and I know that there are some here that agree with the following . . . .

We have a great head coach! We have a great coaching staff, in fact, the best we've ever had! BUT, we're not always going to agree with his/their decisions. Are they perfect? No! Is any coach perfect? No! But, we are at the best place we've ever been regarding our coaching staff across the board and as a whole. To make a change now would be stupid! We're one step away from playing for a national championship! Auburn scored 44 points on AL. They scored 7 on our defense. Our offense can almost score at will most times. Was the Ga. Tech game a disappointment? Yes, but that's just one game. Come on guys, don't get your panties in a wad! Support our coaching staff and watch what happens next year. GO DAWGS!

See? Fans like this is why this big bag of mediocre continues on.

Truth.

More
9 years 3 months ago #65119 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Thoughts..
Looking around the internet, read the link below. Believe it to be an "honest" site. Bernie also seems to have a wavering of thoughts on certain subjects. All of us have been down that road. While I don't agree with everything in the article, it is far above some of the "stuff" that I read daily. Feel sure that Bernie does not agree with all that is posted here.

www.berniesdawgblawg.com/2014/12/coach-r...ie%27s+Dawg+Blawg%29
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
9 years 3 months ago #65120 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Thoughts..
Good article.

I agree with most of it, excepting the part where he talked about having some measure of faith in Richt and how we/he might actually be evolving into a competent game manager.

It's happened too many times, and you shouldn't start "evolving" into playing to win and competent clock managent after 14 plus years. That means nothing to me at this point. Someone comes to me after 14 years and says one of our managers is "finally starting to figure something out"....first I'll fire him for accepting that, and then I'll go fire the manager.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds