Forum

Clean Old Fashion (Hate) Dislike

9 years 4 months ago #64919 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Clean Old Fashion (Hate) Dislike
Yeah... I think everyone is happy to get there however you get there, but it's a fair point to make
about how often we need help when ABSOLUTELY NO HELP SHOULD HAVE BEEN NEEDED if not for our bi-annual
choke against an inferior opponent.

Everyone said right after the UF loss that it was sort of okay because no one expected us to be a NC
talent team this year. That made me want to kick a puppy because it totally missed the point..

The point being that expected or not, the opportunity was there to grab and we again reached short.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg, ogredawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #64920 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Clean Old Fashion (Hate) Dislike
We aren't there yet anyway.

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 4 months ago #64929 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic Clean Old Fashion (Hate) Dislike
I really, really dislike tech.

More
9 years 4 months ago #65052 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Clean Old Fashion (Hate) Dislike
Our coaching staff may like to give Tech a game every 5 years or so, but here is why they do suck...and will always suck.

Bo Pelini says; "but I beat Mark Richt, and UGA!!" and everyone said "so?" and fired him.

Will Muschamp says: ""but I beat Mark Richt, and UGA!!" and everyone said "yeah...so?" and fired him.

Paul Johnson says: "I beat Mark Richt and UGA!!!!" and they give him a contract extension and the keys to the city.

So.....

Congratulations to everyone at Tech for accepting a gift-wrapped present from box of chocolates Mark Richt, but you still suck and always will.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds