Forum

From Athens - Game Day Friday # 11

9 years 5 months ago #64823 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens - Game Day Friday # 11
Do not, have not thought you carry Mike Bobo's water.

When I look back at the "way it was then" and the "way it is now" have made comments before that anyone that watched us play several years back need not look at the latest film. The above is just one of the "little things" that film study over the years has proven to be true. Will put some more "stuff" up at some point in time.

Main point for me is it proves just how much "talent" we have now and had then. What the young players get from the offensive coaching staff, is basically the way they played when in uniform. Mike Bobo played a lot in college, Mark Richt did not. That is not a shot, it is simply the truth.

Believe that most of us know and have come to accept the fact that Ramsey will be the quarterback next season. I have no problem with the young pup being the offensive leader. I would suggest this . . . . Ramsey is going to have "loads of talent" on his side of the ball, here is hoping that he takes leadership as seriously as AM did.

Not one to play the "wait until next year game". Seen too much of that from the dreamers. (Nothing wrong with that, that is where many are) I believe that Malcolm Mitchell will return and there are a couple of young men that will make UGA a hard team to prepare for.

Will say this . . . . Nick Chubb, Sony Michel, Isaiah McKenzie and others that have proven themselves in their freshmen year, the road test for those young pups is over, now they are a "huge part" of the "assembly line of talent" in Athens.

Have had some "chatter" from some outside this board that say I have been too "ugly" on occasion with Mark Richt. I say to them and anyone else. With the returning talent along with the incoming talent, we stall again, folks ain't seen nothing yet, I will say some things that I have not said thus far.

Can't win SEC Championships with a solid punting game. That has been the road map for every successfully coached SEC Football Team since I can remember, and that goes back a ways.

One more thingy . . . . Time has come to put one name as the coaching head of Special Teams. That is not saying "others" cannot be a big part of the Special Teams. Good things happen when there is "recognized leadership".

Looking forward to ogredawg's game day thread, should generate a lot of serious conversation on this board.

Thanks again Todd Gurley . . . . Keith Marshall, get well, come back and line up in the slot, or if totally rehabbed, makes our backfield just that much stronger.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #64931 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic From Athens - Game Day Friday # 11
This is my fiance's dog getting ready for the game tomorrow.

Sadler going to be 70 degrees here Sunday and Monday will be riding.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 4 months ago #64936 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic From Athens - Game Day Friday # 11
Have fun bro!

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style