Forum

Questions -- Indoor Practice Facility

9 years 5 months ago #64793 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Questions -- Indoor Practice Facility
Not for one minute do I think that CMR and our AD did not know what CJP was going to say about the IPF

CJP is shown he is a class act with a sound mind. One who does not make knee jerk statements

This was done to move the ball which CJP knows how to do.... or... find reasons to make it happen..build bridges not walls

As Wart said... no excuses..... now it is up to the heads to make CJP's word standup..or.... start the BS nachine why it

won't.... CJP has a future in college football...not going to mess it up by becoming the lone ranger

This type of facility can get dried in and usable rather quickly. All the artwork can get hung while it is being used.

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64794 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Questions -- Indoor Practice Facility

yankeedawg1 wrote: Not for one minute do I think that CMR and our AD did not know what CJP was going to say about the IPF

CJP is shown he is a class act with a sound mind. One who does not make knee jerk statements

This was done to move the ball which CJP knows how to do.... or... find reasons to make it happen..build bridges not walls

As Wart said... no excuses..... now it is up to the heads to make CJP's word standup..or.... start the BS nachine why it

won't.... CJP has a future in college football...not going to mess it up by becoming the lone ranger

This type of facility can get dried in and usable rather quickly. All the artwork can get hung while it is being used.

Go Dawgs

One word on the above post . . . . OUTSTANDING.

yd1 said . . . . All the artwork can get hung while it is being used.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #64797 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic Questions -- Indoor Practice Facility
I never have understood the big deal about an indoor practice facility. Do usc and uf have them? If its bad weather during a real game do they go inside to play? I ask because I dont know.

I believe tenn, auburn, ark, and mizz have indoor practice places. Tenn must have a nice one...

More
9 years 5 months ago #64813 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Questions -- Indoor Practice Facility

scooby wrote: I never have understood the big deal about an indoor practice facility. Do usc and uf have them? If its bad weather during a real game do they go inside to play? I ask because I dont know.

I believe tenn, auburn, ark, and mizz have indoor practice places. Tenn must have a nice one...

Has nothing to do with "game conditions", imo it's more not to miss practices or be limited in practices because of inclimate weather.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 5 months ago #64815 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Questions -- Indoor Practice Facility
Some coaches don't like missing even one day with their players.

We are fortunate, have recently hired one that fits the description.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds