Forum

Coaching Change for gators

9 years 5 months ago #64724 by Buc
Coaching Change for gators was created by Buc
Wartdawg brought the Muschamp dismissal to this board. My internet has been down for a couple of days, beck now.

Would not be surprised to see Gary Patterson become the head coach at Florida. Good offensively and defensively. Lots of background.

Had mentioned before the Muschamp dismissal that I would not be surprised to see Will Muschamp coaching the defense for Steve Spurrier.

If Gary Patterson enters into the SEC coaching ranks, makes me happy. Like I mentioned above, he is one fine college football coach. Personally, want the best coaches in the SEC, prevents others from gaining ground.

Also believe this . . . . Stoops is not the man for the job. Much like Muschamp, Stoops runs a bit hot under the collar. There are those in the Oklahoma brigade that would like to see Stoops leave, not doing that well with the Oklahoma program.

Had mentioned on this board before that Jeremy Foley will do what is necessary to cover his butt. Did that today. There was much talk among the Bull Gators about Foley.

Just chirping. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #64726 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Coaching Change for gators
Todd Graham will be the next HC for the gaytors

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
9 years 5 months ago #64729 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Coaching Change for gators

ogredawg wrote: Todd Graham will be the next HC for the gaytors

ogredawg, going to be interesting to see how grantham's defense plays against Notre Dame. I don't support either one, think Louisville will win the game.

For sure the decision that Foley makes "this time" will reflect on his future.

Foley has one "big problem", FSU is kicking the gators butts on the recruiting trail. Young men down this way don't have "second thoughts" about playing in Tallahassee. Some are intrigued with the goings on concerning Jameis Winston. Fact. More talk is popping up down here about Winston remaining in Tallahassee. Would not rule that out.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #64730 by ogredawg
Graham has done wonders with Arizona State. He fits the "offensive" mold that the gaytors will be looking for after the muschump debacle. Stoops will not leave Oklahoma and he has said he would not want to coach against his brother...just don't see any big time coaches like Patterson or Rodriguez leaving where they are...Graham would be a perfect fit...

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 5 months ago #64731 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Coaching Change for gators

ogredawg wrote: Graham has done wonders with Arizona State. He fits the "offensive" mold that the gaytors will be looking for after the muschump debacle. Stoops will not leave Oklahoma and he has said he would not want to coach against his brother...just don't see any big time coaches like Patterson or Rodriguez leaving where they are...Graham would be a perfect fit...

Agree, some in Jax think Stoops and I hope so because he chokes on the big games like us and Clemson.

I've always liked GP but what about Art Briles at Baylor, he can light it up.

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 5 months ago #64732 by ogredawg
Briles won't leave Baylor. Talk on the gaytor boards is an NFL OC like the OC for the Pats Josh something or another and even Chizak is said to be begging for the job, they have even mentioned Mike Gundy and get this Lovie Smith....lol

thecountrynation.com

More
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds