Forum

THANK YOU, TGIII !!!!

9 years 5 months ago #64721 by NC_Dawg
THANK YOU, TGIII !!!! was created by NC_Dawg
TG III will recover! ACL reconstructive surgery is damn near out-patient! He will rehab in the off season and, like AM, will do well in the combines. He will likely drop out of the first round selection, but even that's not a guarantee. If there is ANY upside to this injury, it is that TG III won't be selected by an NFL team that is a complete dumpster fire! Todd will have to earn his position and with his God given talent, I do not believe that will take very long! We all will be watching Todd next season on Sunday's!

Say what you will on the signature/autograph controversy, it was and is OLD news. TG III didn't opt for an early NFL announcement and NO insurance policy dictated that decision. TG III returned because he's a DGD, loves playing the game and loves playing it for Georgia!...Those are the intangibles that separate the men, the superstars from the rest! I will truly miss the passion and excitement he brought to the game....and I thank him! I thank him for rising above all the injuries, all the hype, all the controversy and simply giving his all for the love of UGA!

THANK YOU TG III !!!!

YOU ARE A DGD !!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, wlayton, averagedawg, yankeedawg1, DAWGtm, growl, Dawg With Style, dawgs_fans_dad

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #64722 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic THANK YOU, TGIII !!!!
NC_Dawg you are so right I have really enjoyed watching TG-3 looks like KM-4 will be back next year.

B.M. time to find another RB for this recruiting class I know you can.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #64723 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic THANK YOU, TGIII !!!!
Todd Gurley has integrity.
It would ave been so easy to hang it up and prepare for the draft.
Hopefully, this will be the catalyst that changes the stupid NCAA policies that reward the cheaters and punish the schools that try to follow the rules.
I wish Gurley the best.
A Damn Good Dawg!
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, yankeedawg1, Dawg With Style

More
9 years 5 months ago #64725 by growl
Replied by growl on topic THANK YOU, TGIII !!!!
Thanks TG I just wish you had looked out for yourself, but I really appreciate the fact that you gave us one more opportunity to watch you play. You are a DAMN GOOD DAWG!!!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Dawg With Style

More
9 years 5 months ago #64727 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic THANK YOU, TGIII !!!!
Odd thing about TG III's injury,...it was non-contact. Could have happened in practice, crossing the street, or dodging classmates enroute to classes.....but it WAS going to happen...it was a matter of when, not if!

I've torn BOTH my ACL's, repaired one, opted not to repair the other. One was from contact, soccer, the other was helping push a car out of the snow....just folded under me. Doc said it was bound to happen considering the type of sports I played...It sux for TG III, but it's not in the ball park of the injury KM sustained. Doesn't sound like TG's meniscus or other supporting ligaments were involved. He'll likely start rehab before X-mas!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #64728 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic THANK YOU, TGIII !!!!

NC_Dawg wrote: Odd thing about TG III's injury,...it was non-contact. Could have happened in practice, crossing the street, or dodging classmates enroute to classes.....but it WAS going to happen...it was a matter of when, not if!

I've torn BOTH my ACL's, repaired one, opted not to repair the other. One was from contact, soccer, the other was helping push a car out of the snow....just folded under me. Doc said it was bound to happen considering the type of sports I played...It sux for TG III, but it's not in the ball park of the injury KM sustained. Doesn't sound like TG's meniscus or other supporting ligaments were involved. He'll likely start rehab before X-mas!

A bit like Malcolm Mitchell's jump in the endzone against Clemson in the 2013 Season. Spot on NC_Dawg.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NC_Dawg, wlayton

More
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds