Forum

Charleston Southern should be no problem

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64758 by Buc
Probably a lot of folks have read this article, for those that haven't . . . .

espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/93776/geo...e-maturation-showing

Edit . . . .

Plucked this paragraph from the ESPN article, might be some others out there in the internet world see some other things worth discussing.

Marshall walked away with only 153 total yards and zero touchdowns, while the Bulldogs strutted away with arguably their best defensive showing of the season. Richt described the play of his defense as "up and down" this season, but the constant has been that it's improved in some way just about every week.

Think maybe he would also refer to the offensive play . . . .

Wonder if Richt thinks that Pruitt's defense had anything to do with us putting points on the board?

Am I wrong when I read the paragraph above and it seems to me that the head coach is pointing to the other side of the ball, the side that he does not have a clue about when game time comes around.

I know that there are some on this board and others that hate this kind of posting. I say to those folks, look back over the 13.5 years and what can be said that disproves what I am saying.

Loved the win over Auburn, hated the loss to the gators (maybe more than some) and I see the same thing happening right before my eyes that I have watched since our head coach came on board. The head coach often gets "confused" or uses the wrong words to describe what happened on the field in his pressers.

Takes me to this . . . . Did not take Jeremy Foley long to stop the "madness" in Gainesville, Florida. While the President of the University of Florida had glowing words for Muschamp, he knows that the folks in the Sunshine State are not and have not been on board with the hiring of Will Muschamp from the get go. Have said more than once over the years on this board, Foley does not play, he knows that what happened with his last hiring (Will Muschamp) has the State of Florida in an uproar. Difference in how football is handled in Florida versus being handled in Athens, there is no "Group", the "Group" is Foley, period, and he had better get it right this time around. He knows that.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64759 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Charleston Southern should be no problem
wlayton my friend you were not butting end thank you for the info two.

just for fun will Georgia score over 60 points!

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

• Dawg With Style
  • Dawg With Style's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64760 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Charleston Southern should be no problem

Dawg With Style wrote: wlayton my friend you were not butting end thank you for the info two.

just for fun will Georgia score over 60 points!

Imo, they can if they want to but I hope they don't simply because they will have played a lot of players and are resting the 1's.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, Dawg With Style

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64761 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Charleston Southern should be no problem
Chris Carson 6'1" 210 pd runs a 4'45 40 yard so looks like BM has been own the job sorry I missed it.

this is highlights:

www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&...vm=bv.79908130,d.aWw

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Dawg With Style's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #64762 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Charleston Southern should be no problem

growl wrote: NC has a great chance to do what he came to UGA to do, and I feel he should be afforded the opportunity to do so. He should be allowed to take up where TG left off, since he did so when he was asked to, now it's his time to reap the rewards.

If that's a response to my post where I said get him off the field as soon as possible this week....

Absolutely he deserves that chance, but what he came to UGA to do was not carrying the ball 25 times in a game he could sit out entirely and still have us win by 30.

He's our #1 and I'm getting him off the field probably after the 1st quarter.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, yankeedawg1

More
9 years 5 months ago #64763 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Charleston Southern should be no problem
Spot on Wart. NC is truly our #1 back at this time. SM returns might be co-#1

Has nothing to gain playing 30 plus carries this week. BD can use the work

Looks more and more KM will take a medical RS. Love to see him have a shot at the slot position.

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Wartdawg

More
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds