Forum

Auburn Game Day Thread

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64697 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Auburn Game Day Thread
Chubb is a bad man no doubt but Sony has it all said this before.

enjoy the butt whipping and today going to be cold an crapy here after today.

Great group of Real dawgs here

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #64698 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Auburn Game Day Thread

thriller wrote: Looks like the ACC Commissioner placed a call to Miami and is getting the outcome he wanted.

Yeah.... Shame-us Winston shouldn't be playing, but considering Disney and co. had that team on it's prime-time schedule for about 8 games this year.... so no way Shame-us was not going to be around for all of those games.

Hell we're lucky that Disney needed us for a prime-time game this week or Gurley may have been ruled ineligible for the entire year.

hate to say it, but it also looks like Mike Slive might have placed a call to College Station and got the outcome HE wanted - I don't think Slive wants a team from the East in the Championship game that has a chance of knocking the entire conference out of the playoffs. I say that, because I do not believe Mizzou will fare NEARLY as well in Atlanta as UGA would have. It'll be 'Bama in the final four now, for sure.

Maybe he did make that call, but we did that to ourselves with 2 unforgivable performances.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

More
9 years 5 months ago #64702 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Auburn Game Day Thread
Buc it was not only a great move by Pruitt but like I said brilliant to put #7 #84 #51 and #52 on the field at the same time. They not only contained the middle but they did an outstanding job of containing the edge giving Jenkins the opportunity wreck havoc at the line of scrimmage and take away what little passing game Aubuurn was able to muster...this is what I have been waiting to see just wish it would of come 2 games sooner... :whistle:

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• ogredawg
  • ogredawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #64703 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Auburn Game Day Thread
..... and it looks like an era for UF is finally ending.

ESPN reports Muschimp will not be back next year.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
9 years 5 months ago #64705 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Auburn Game Day Thread
Buc, you mentioning Chubb having "wiggle" (plus power) have you also noticed how he gives the D player the OLD "limp leg" when they try to tackle him low? "Back in the day", as you know, RB's gave that limp leg to break loose from tacklers that try to "hold on".....remember that old trick??

I get tickled every time a D player hits Chubb low and tries to hold on and he gives him that "limp leg" and he breaks out of their tackles most every time......some tricks never die.

Young man using old tricks......comes naturally for him.

Chubb is unbelievable.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 5 months ago #64706 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Auburn Game Day Thread
The news....man do they actually watch what's going on??

I tried to check on TG and ESPN news reported he was carted off the field????.....uh, he walked to the locker room.....actually looked like he walked pretty normal to me.

Carted off the field?......pay attention ESPN!!!!

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, Buc, yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds