Forum

Auburn Game Day Thread

9 years 5 months ago #64746 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Auburn Game Day Thread

growl wrote: Malzahns last comment, in that article BUC, about knowing what UGA would do on defense and how it did'nt surprise them, kind of takes the heat off the coaches and puts it squarely on the players dont you think.

Good "catch" Chief. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #64748 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Auburn Game Day Thread
Not sure Malzahn anticipated having #'s 7, 84, 51 and 52 in the game at the SAME time...too much speed for their "speed option". :woohoo: :woohoo: ;)

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #64783 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Auburn Game Day Thread
Certainly CJP has had more than his fair share of seasonal potholes, but his hire was a HUGE step forward for the program. CJP's ability to take what he was given and mold them into a patchwork of warriors has been awesome to watch. Give CJP another year or two to recruit "his" type of player and we may very well see a return of the JYD's!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc

More
9 years 4 months ago #64786 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Auburn Game Day Thread
It's obvious Pruitt is in Malzahn's head.
An entertaining thing to watch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, Buc, growl

More
9 years 4 months ago #64799 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic Auburn Game Day Thread
Just have to ask, cause I sure don't know. How does the uga let the gaytors run it down their throats, and then shut down auburn?

I know everyone blames the hc for this, and I don't disagree. But wth did he do different against auburn? Wth did the dc do different? :dry:

More
9 years 4 months ago #64805 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Auburn Game Day Thread

scooby wrote: Just have to ask, cause I sure don't know. How does the uga let the gaytors run it down their throats, and then shut down auburn?

I know everyone blames the hc for this, and I don't disagree. But wth did he do different against auburn? Wth did the dc do different? :dry:

Pruitt FINALLY put the right players on the field at the same time and changed the player(s) who were responsible for shutting down the perimeter on the Aubuurn running game. Pruitt made Aubuurn play to their weakness which is the passing game. This allowed Jenkins, Johnson and Drew do what they do best...pressure on the inside and harass the QB....worked like a charm

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

• ogredawg
  • ogredawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds