Forum

From Athens - Game Day Friday #10

9 years 4 months ago #64637 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens - Game Day Friday #10
Question.

AM said that he was not "coming through". Is Hutson Mason coming through? Speaking to tossing the football.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #64638 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic From Athens - Game Day Friday #10
Buc have no idea but all I want to see tom. night is TG-3 and some more TG-3 then Chubb an Sony make Assburn stop the run. ;)

Best way to manage the clock Gurley will be out to prove he is still the best RB in the country!!! :pinch:

dlvr.it/7WgC8h article about Rocker going up against AB.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 4 months ago #64639 by Buc
DWS, Gurley could truly be a monster before the night is over. I sincerely hope that he remains healthy, would love to pull for him in the NFL. I do that now for several young men that once played between the Hedges and now play professional ball.

With everything that Todd Gurley will bring, it will also inspire the other running backs to reach their highest level of competence tomorrow.

Said earlier in another thread, this entire game in my mind comes down to "both" offensive and defensive lines, meaning both teams.

Has taken our coaches a long time to understand that there is more to college football than those lined up behind "both" offensive and defensive lines.

We are as good as Auburn, still in my mind comes down to what ogredawg said earlier . . . . game has to be won in a big part by those that wear the earphones on the "sidelines" and . . . . in the "booth".

This particular game, would rather see Mike Bobo on the sideline. Hands on coaching, not through a microphone.

Just another thing that I think about.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #64640 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic From Athens - Game Day Friday #10
Buc I do the same thing I pull For JJ-29 (UGA NUM) not the stealers.

JJ Green Stafford an about 20 more I always pull for a DAWG!!!

Yankeedawg keep Georgia warm tom. night!!!

YD also nice to see people post own your thread you put the time in every Friday proud to see these responses.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, ogredawg, yankeedawg1

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 4 months ago #64642 by Buc
DWS, so much talent passes through Athens. Of course, Alabama and others can say the same.

Think tomorrow night, I will watch a variety of things, lot of the time my eyes are on the offensive line.

In my heart I want to believe that the defensive staff that is on board will turn out to be what many of us have "wanted" since the early eighties. Players that might not have the talent that some universities have, but a group that will play to their absolute abilities.

Going to be a bit ugly with this comment . . . . #84, without calling his name, needs to understand that there are those out here that don't appreciate his lack of effort.

Head filled up with the "spit" that the media folks have laid on him. Anything for a damn story. Talented big time, should not say this but will . . . . appears he is ready to sign on with the NFL, doing some of the same "spit" that Clowney did in Columbia, South Carolina. Admire Spurrier for calling his butt out on his "ME" attitude. Admire Pruitt for sitting #84's butt on the bench. #84 has the talent to make a "difference" in tomorrow nights game between the Hedges, he is that good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
9 years 4 months ago #64643 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic From Athens - Game Day Friday #10

Buc wrote: Question.

AM said that he was not "coming through". Is Hutson Mason coming through? Speaking to tossing the football.

HM may not have that technique AM obviously developed at the camps but I also just don't think HM is as physically strong as AM.

Hey Buc, if Pruitt keeps putting #84's butt on the bench he won't be going anywhere next year.....no play, no draft pay....

He needs to come back another year.....get bigger and more experience imo.....he's not ready for the NFL yet.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds