Forum

Auburn - can't stand um!!!

9 years 5 months ago #64609 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic AssBurn can't stand um!!!
Know that it is not fair to ask this question, will anyway.

Who do you folks think will be starting in the defensive backfield?

Pruitt, no doubt in my mind has been "all over" those that want to start this week in the defensive backfield. Under the lights, full house and a chance to see how they stack up next season. A lot of talent that has committed, no signed LOI's yet, but many recruits that want to play for Pruitt back there. Those coming in are basically "hand picked" by Jeremy Pruitt.

Might be that our defense will surprise us and Auburn. We will see. "If" we are not ready to play Auburn, there will be some serious changes in Athens for the 2015 Season.

I keep hearing that Tarvarus McFadden is still thinking about Georgia. Crossed fingers, you bet. Stay on him McClendon, he is all that, not for me to tell you, you know. "Get that raise yet?"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #64610 by growl
Replied by growl on topic AssBurn can't stand um!!!
What happened to JJ Green? Not a word about him for the longest time.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
9 years 5 months ago #64611 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic AssBurn can't stand um!!!
JJ did what Richt asked... need a tailback.. he'll do it. Want him back on D... okay. Worried about depth with Gurley suspended, Marshall and Michel out... more reps in the backfield... then no, back to D..

Poor guy is probably just behind and down the depth chart at ever position as a result.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
9 years 5 months ago #64612 by growl
Replied by growl on topic AssBurn can't stand um!!!
Needs to be left at safety, needs to start

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
9 years 5 months ago #64613 by rockdawg
Replied by rockdawg on topic AssBurn can't stand um!!!
Buc,

They still have a passing game, but definitely a sigh of relief for Pruitt. I think we can open up some more innovative groupings and blitzes (especially run blitzes) and have a little more margin of error. Think Floyd on one side, Jenkins looping up the middle, and Carter on the other would give them nightmares. Hope one of our coaches is chatting at officials all game about their left tackle. Get a few early calls, and he'll be back on his heels all night.

Would like to see us mob A-P and put the whole game on Marshall to run and throw. He will look splashy, but he can't win by himself, and if he starts thinking he has to at a very hostile field, the pressure might build. He has shown he can make mistakes as well as big plays. If we cannot slow down their running backs, our O will have to score a bunch of points.

Richt is nice guy, but when his stubbornness kicks in, like with WM, and now with ST, he seems to lose perspective. Very happy with improvements this year, and kudos to recruiting IM, but there is room to coach 'em up, as Hicks showed us. I agree to with post about punting. Barber has been as big a disappointment as Marshall has been a relief. Need to go find a new punter this off season. Plenty of good ones around.

Thanks to you and all the regulars. This is the first place I go for educated info on the DAWGS. Seth Emerson next. This is a great forum and I appreciate all you big dawgs that keep it that way!
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc, growl

More
9 years 5 months ago #64614 by rockdawg
Replied by rockdawg on topic AssBurn can't stand um!!!
Growl,

JJ Green will get the Richard Samuels award this year, but I'm with you... I'd rather see him on the field.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, growl

More
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds