9 years 5 months ago #64486 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Kentucky Game Day Thread
Anybody know what is up with JWS. JR finally back 2 good catches

Go Dawgs!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #64487 by BullDawg2010
Replied by BullDawg2010 on topic Kentucky Game Day Thread
Watched the auburn game. It will come down to whoever scores last. Auburn will be ticked, but in gurley I trust.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64490 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Kentucky Game Day Thread
Good Morning . . . .

Had some time to try and figure out if what I saw in yesterdays game is the same thing that I saw in the gator game.

Question has been asked in this thread and others about Hutson Mason passing the ball. Several throws that I saw him complete yesterday were not tosses that all of a sudden came to be.

End zone throws were a pretty site. Hutson also has a handle on the back shoulder pass.

Not to be too ugly, but I am now convinced that basically every play that is called is done so by Mike Bobo. Brings me to this. Same quarterback, same receivers in JAX. Call me confused.

Paid special attention to our head coach yesterday. He was much more active on the sideline, have not seen him walk and talk that much since . . . . fill in the blank. They say they don't check the internet out . . . . BS.

BullDawg2010, might be that the SEC defenses are catching up with the Auburn way of playing offense. Have not been sold on the way the Auburn defensive backs play for several years. They can be passed on, still.

No excuses as Wartdawg often says, we now know that Hutson Mason can play "pitch and catch". Excites me to see Malcolm Mitchell back. Changes the way defensive football is played against us. Ball is in your court Mike Bobo.

One last thingy . . . . Looking at the meeting between Stoops/Richt after the game, Stoops looked really pissed about us running the score up. Will check him out on other sites and see if he refers to that. Being a defensive coach by trade, Stoops did not like seeing that many points put on his team. Kentucky is getting better, regardless of the score in the game yesterday. Here is hoping that they can hold their own with Louisville.

More
9 years 5 months ago #64494 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Kentucky Game Day Thread
We can beat AU....may have to score 50 though.

UK's D isn't even close to UF's D.....plus the wind wasn't blowing 30-35 mph and I think Bobo's strategy was to not throw into UF's D strength. Overconfidence "kills"

Rumph can be a dominate type WR if can stay healthy....looks like a man among boys on the field.

"When" the Dawgs are ready to play they can play with anybody. Problem is the "when".....

Liked what I saw in the arm strength of Ramsey....now just learn the "how"....

Good win....TG back and AU coming in, Athens will be ROCKING next Sat.

Well....CMR didn't take his foot off the pedal.

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64495 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Kentucky Game Day Thread
wlayton, think our offensive coordinators game plan against the gators shall we say, back fired.

This is one of those games that Mark Stoops will put in his "vault" as a reminder to the young Wildcats that there are 4 quarters in every football game.

Said this earlier. I like the fact that Kentucky is moving in another direction. Some years they surprise us and others. Want the entire SEC to be the strongest conference in college football and remain that way.

When needed yesterday, our offensive line gave Hutson Mason the time needed to "spin it". :)

Good win. Next week in Sanford Stadium . . . . "gut check", not only for the players, I include the coaching staff in that statement.

Will add this . . . . head coach saying in his presser that #84 was a bit sore. Coach spin. High percentage of the players are "sore". Head coach not going to say that #7 out practiced #84, and Pruitt has said and backed his statement up more than once in the 2014 Season . . . . want to play, practice determines that. Also watched #84 on the sidelines after the defense had made some plays, high fives and shoulder bumps. Maybe the shoulder was not "that sore". Calling it like I see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, yankeedawg1

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64496 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Kentucky Game Day Thread
Grandson who was at the game called just now and had this to report

He got to meet our freshman TE Blazevich....his words... the man child is huge...

When Papa Joe put more muscle on him he will make the Hulk look small...

It was good to see both our QB's throwing his way

Blaze loves to block also

Cameron watched a replay of the game....you have to see Imac in person to really get a sense of Just how quick/fast he is. TV does not give is speed justice

Imac is running a 4-40 when standing still

We are quick to point out our coaching errors... why keep the ball away from him on KO

Then you turn around and punt to him. Brain fart ST coaching error thank you

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DAWGtm

More
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds