9 years 5 months ago #64470 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic Kentucky Game Day Thread
35-24.

Wow.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64471 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Kentucky Game Day Thread
D getting their collective a**es whipped once again by an inferior offense and offensive line, along with stooopid penalties. Once again unprepared to play or playing down to the competition.

Thank goodness the offense showed up and is prepared, but where were they last week? Inconsistent is all I can say. Mason humming the ball downfield where was that last week?

CMR decides to take the foot off the pedal we will again blow a lead and lose...

sigh

thecountrynation.com

• ogredawg
  • ogredawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #64472 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Kentucky Game Day Thread
Something that I do like. Beginning to think that #84 spent some time reading press clippings. Whether we like what Pruitt is doing or not . . . . I do. Play for yourself, and #84 has done that a large portion of this year. Should not say this but . . . . ME football will not be allowed by Pruitt.

Ramik Wilson, looks a bit "timid". Amarlo Herrera, is average. Would like to see a couple of the younger linebackers getting some time.

Bright side, appears that Sony Michel's shoulder healed. Nick Chubb is all that. Enjoyed watching the "preacher (#47) showing some fire.

Hutson Mason, like the way you are throwing the football. Conley, you are special football player and a special human being.

Game not over, hoping that we get a lot of help in 2015 on the defensive front. Too bad that Taylor had to do the stupid stuff, he could have been "all that" this season. He will do that for Auburn next season.

#7 Carter is going to be one of the best. Plays with his eyes. Late hit, hell no not pulling him out of the game, good move Pruitt.

Half time, this game is not over. Hoping that we have what it takes to return to Athens with a win.

Watching #61, what a gutsy young man. He will be missed next season the center position.

Just chirping, more to come. Kentucky receives the football in the second half.

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64473 by dawgs_fans_dad
All of the above.

More
9 years 5 months ago #64474 by dawgs_fans_dad
42-24 early in 3q. Huge pick to start the second half.

More
9 years 5 months ago #64475 by DAWGtm
Replied by DAWGtm on topic Kentucky Game Day Thread
IMAC wow 49-24
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds