Forum

From Athens- Game Day Friday # 9

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64394 by yankeedawg1
From Athens- Game Day Friday # 9 was created by yankeedawg1
Good Morning All,

GDF #9 – another road trip

Not much that I can add to that which was already been said about our last game. It has been covered very well and in correct detail .

I have shared earlier that we started on a roller coaster ride with game one

And won’t end until our bowl game is over

the only way to get off is jump. There were some who did after our most recent loss.

IMO there is a twist or two left in this season.

Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. Once again we find ourselves looking to change the conversation. That still happens on the field with effort and wins.

I am a little surprised the lack of traffic on the Ole Miss loss to Assburn.

Two goal line fumbles by Ole Miss in 5 minutes and add another Hail Mary TD for AU. That play looked a great deal like our fubar in last years game.

I am sure some will say it was superior coaching by CGM …. I am not one.

Not much to say about the Wildcats

I am going to be watching to see how we go about putting the train back on the tracks.

I think we will get back to winning.

Let us leave the drama to daytime TV soaps

Really would like to see us have a real PO attitude looking to knock a hole is something or someone

Question was asked about CJP and his staff.

My answer is look at the recruits who want to come and play for him. They believe and we might also.

Pause and give thanks

Have a great weekend and a safe week

As always “Go Dawgs”

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64395 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic From Athens- GDF # 9
Thanks yankeedawg just not a lot to say here.

everybody enjoy the weekend

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #64399 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday # 9
Time to put the train back on the tracks. GO DAWGS!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

9 years 5 months ago #64409 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday # 9
As usual, spot on yd1....

Rashad Roundtree, a 5 star safety announced this morning his committment to the Dawgs over Ohio St and others. Pruitt already at work.

Believe will go into the UK game with a LARGE chip on our shoulders. If UK wants to try to run the ball like UF, go ahead....that won't happen again anytime soon. Believe they know that as well and will air it out.

AU is well coached, no doubt, but is the luckiest team in college football the last 12 months.

Bloody Mary for you yd1 for the "brunch kickoff"....

Everyone enjoy the great weekend of college football....need 4 TV sets.

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64419 by GooseDawg78
Replied by GooseDawg78 on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday # 9
Good read as always yankeedawg1!

I have very little to add here either but I do agree, lots of football still to be played & the top 4 will shuffle numerous times btw. now & the official playoff slotting.

But playoffs are not in my vocabulary as a UGA fan after this past Saturday's debacle, I just hope we can muster a 1 point win over Kentucky?

Honestly though, I am expecting a very close game & wouldn't be shocked if we lose (seems like we often struggle at Commonwealth no matter how great the talent difference).

wlayton, if all the players AND coaches don't come out with their hair on fire at Noon Sat. then some crucial traits of a WINNING football team are severely lacking on our team in Red & Black: such things as heart, pride, leadership, & passion.

As for Auburn: my wife, an Auburn grad, had about 4 Tigers over to our house last Sat. night to watch the Ole Miss game...after their extremely fortunate victory, I cracked open a cold one, raised my glass to all 5 joyous Auburn fans & said, "Congrats, very nice win, but there is no possible way any of you are fully appreciative of just how incredibly much good fortune your team has enjoyed in the past 2 seasons"...they didn't even attempt to disagree w/my statement but as yd1 said, they didn't fell sorry for me either, nor should they (Luck had nothing to do with Jax., we just stunk up the joint). Nonetheless & yet again, IT'S TIME TO HUNKER DOWN DAWGS!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
9 years 5 months ago #64424 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday # 9
Many are worried about this game, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see this
team blow out Kentucky... which instead of making me feel better would actually make the UF debacle that much more infuriating.

or we could lose by 10

Who knows with this team.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds