Forum

From Athens- Game Day Friday #8

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64056 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday #8
Good post YD. TG cooked his own goose. He has shown he has a yearning for the big bucks. Makes me wonder but, who knows? The Shadow Knows.
That's all I got to say about that.

Edit: I have one more thing. The team has stepped up and is playing like a well oiled machine.
GO DAWGS!!!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, Dawg With Style

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #64057 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic From Athens- GDF #8

thriller wrote:
Missouri was supposed to be the end of the road for our whole team. The mighty Maty Mauck was going to carve us up while his defense would put up the Great Wall of China for our offense. That's pretty much the opposite of what happened.

So everyone said, "yeah, but NOW you have to play against the MIGHTY ARKANSAS front seven . . . NOW you are going to get STUFFED, while the MIGHTY Arkansas offensive line HAS IT'S WAY WITH YOUR PUNY LITTLE DEFENSE" . . . not so much.

Now I'm hearing that the IMMOVABLE Florida front seven is the first REAL test for our team this year.

I'm not worried about the opponent.

The only thing that worries me is ourselves.

Buc mentioned the Gayduhs playing with their backs against the walls and all that, but honestly it seems like
teams like SC and UF are always playing like their arses are fire when they play against us. The problem is
I think a couple of our coaches treat these games just like any other and our complacency ends up in an
ambush. Other teams up their game intensity and we buy our own hype thinking hey, we bulldozed Arkansas so all we have to do is rinse lather and repeat and we will be fine.

So the immovable Florida front 7? Meh... I'm more concerned about a complacent 2.

If we show up with the level of intensity and the preparation we should ALWAYS have for this game, then we
will be fine. Man for man... we're just better (if all else is equal). It's up to our coaches to make sure
that all else is equal stuff is taken care of....

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, Buc, ogredawg, DAWGtm

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64059 by growl
Replied by growl on topic From Athens- GDF #8
I'm here Guys, just been soaking in the TG saga and the No Count Assholes Association's way of meting out so called justice. They have no clue! When all is said and done though I have no doubt that TG and UGA will come out with the upper hand. As for the gay turds, send em home crying and make room in the back of the bus for Muschimp he'll need a place to hide. GO DAWGS!!!!!!! GATA

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, ogredawg, Dawg With Style

More
9 years 5 months ago #64065 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic From Athens- GDF #8
yankdawg, you are a great fan! Would love to buy you a sweet tea or brewski if we ever met.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds