Forum

Gator Eating Time - What do we have?

9 years 5 months ago #64072 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Gator Eating Time - What do we have?
Finishing two pork butts DWS, 16 pounds. Pulled and chopped pork, good stuff. Along with that somewhere around 10 pounds of "Southern" potato salad. Big group coming in tonight and tomorrow, really looking forward to this game.

Clean Harley, Georgia win tomorrow, you my friend will be hard to handle . . . . :)

growl, finished boiling three bushels of green peanuts from Hawkinsville, salt and water, folks will be all over them tomorrow . . . . and tonight.

OK Brothers, the time is close. Here is hoping that what we have seen on the "road trip" is real.

Let'er RIP Hutson. Really glad that we have Conley and Bennett lining up with ? others. This is the kind of game that these two guys sparkle.

Lots to be said tomorrow on the game day thread.

yd1, Bloody Mary's will start the 1st day of October off, after that, every person for themselves . . . . :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #64073 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Gator Eating Time - What do we have?
Know that some of you folks read The Lady Sportswriter. Definitely in my top "three". Gets away from the "party line" quickly. You go girl . . . . ;)

Some of you have probably visited the particular article below, if not . . . . just makes me feel really good about grantham in Louisville, rather than Athens. Remember I said this . . . . Petrino and grantham are not going to stay together. Said that when they got together, believe it whole heartedly.

Keep going back to the "silence" that occurred when grantham departed, players not saying too much. Amarlo and Floyd have not been bashful. :whistle:

theladysportswriter.com/georgia-football...ns-longer-adventure/
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
9 years 5 months ago #64074 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Gator Eating Time - What do we have?
gator tail seasoned up and ready for the grill

thecountrynation.com

More
9 years 5 months ago #64075 by GooseDawg78
Replied by GooseDawg78 on topic Gator Eating Time - What do we have?
“Last year, we already knew what was going to happen on third down … get ready for first down again,” Herrera said.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Thanks Buc-I really needed a laugh. That's got to be one of the best player quotes I've ever read...BTW, I like that Lady Sportswriter too, she certainly goes outside the box more than most.

Fellas, I gotta admit, I'm as nervous as heck about the game tomorrow! Probably just because I can't for the life of me ever recall the Dawgs being a DOUBLE-DIGIT favorite over them slimy lizards...and I wasn't born yesterday or even less than 35 years ago :blink:

GATA TEAM UGA!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc

More
9 years 5 months ago #64079 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic Gator Eating Time - What do we have?

GooseDawg78 wrote: “
Fellas, I gotta admit, I'm as nervous as heck about the game....

GATA TEAM UGA!!!

This. But I always am. People who have actually seen Florida play seem to think they have no chance. Makes me nervous.

Like Buc said, show us what we saw the last two games and it should be no problem.

Go 'dawgs....
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds