Forum

Gator Eating Time - What do we have?

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #63917 by stevedawg
Gator Eating Time - What do we have? was created by stevedawg
Starting a new game week thread (for DWS who usually does it) I am trying to pull the game week traffic over here since most of it is going on the end of last week's threads.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• stevedawg
  • stevedawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • DAWGS.com moderator
9 years 5 months ago #63918 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Gator Eating Time - What do we have?
Pound alligator until slightly flattened. Season using the blackening seasoning. Cook in hot oil for approximately 4 to 5 minutes, turning constantly after the first minute. When cooked, drain excess oil.

Serve sliced.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #63919 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Gator Eating Time - What do we have?
Vernon Hargreaves III will have his hands full with Malcolm Mitchell, that works both ways, two extremely talented young men that will play in the NFL. That is in my mind the one defensive back that we need to game plan for. Mitchell will keep Hargreaves attention the entire game. That will be a good matchup to watch for those that enjoy watching top notch SEC football.

If we can neutralize Hargreaves, keeping him busy, gators cannot handle Bennett, Conley, Blazevich and swing passes out of the backfield.

If our offensive line is ready to play in JAX, this could end up being the worst licking that we have put on the gators in a very long time.

Defensively, fully expect Treon Harris to experience something that he has not ever faced on "any" football field. This is the type of game that Pruitt/Rocker and Company show one and all on CBS and elsewhere just how much they have changed the mess that grantham left.

Treon, better learn to "duck", Pruitt/Rocker and Company are going to "LET THE DAWGS OUT"! Going to see a lot of talented players wearing RED JERSEYS with one thing on their minds. That being said, I feel very comfortable going to JAX this 2014 Season, more comfort than I have felt in MANY YEARS.

Some down this way think that Will Muschamp wants one more shot at Georgia, knowing that he is soon to be released. Will, Saturday in JAX will be "showtime on CBS".
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
9 years 5 months ago #63920 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Gator Eating Time - What do we have?
Slow very slow. Dry rub.....then put in a smoker at 250f

Sit back and enjoy adult beverages let the gator sweat and stew in it juices while us dawgs fans tell tales about the last 3 years and winning. Apply wet sauce then slice thin serve on a roll with sliced onion and pepper

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
9 years 5 months ago #63922 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Gator Eating Time - What do we have?
I say, take the gator meat, throw it on the side of the road and let it rot.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, thriller

More
9 years 5 months ago #63923 by BullDawg2010
Replied by BullDawg2010 on topic Gator Eating Time - What do we have?
I hope we put 50 no no no 60 on the gaytors. I hope Will Muschamp gets the Kiffin treatment on the way back.

I hope we never lose another game in this series.

Screw Florida, screw their dumb fans, their ugly colors, screw everything that has anything to do with the program.

I HATE the gaytors. Hopefully our boys win, and win big.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, wlayton

More
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds