Forum

Thoughts . . . .

9 years 5 months ago #63895 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Thoughts . . . .
One more time . . . . gators, this is who WE are . . . .

thefanbuzz.com/story/if-youre-a-bulldogs...g-is-wrong-with-you/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #63896 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Thoughts . . . .

Buc wrote: One more time . . . . gators, this is who WE are . . . .

Thank's Buc let's bleed RED and BLACK all over the those well can't even type it (that awful orange team)

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #63897 by Buc

Dawg With Style wrote:

Buc wrote: One more time . . . . gators, this is who WE are . . . .

Thank's Buc let's bleed RED and BLACK all over the those well can't even type it (that awful orange team)

When are you returning DWS?

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #63898 by Buc
Mark Richt said in his teleconference that Sony Michel "might" return for the gators. Personally, I did not know that he had suffered a "broken bone" in his shoulder. Anyway, let's not mess up and let him come back too soon, he is too valuable down the road.

Also, it was mentioned there is a possibility that Keith Marshall could "red shirt". From where I sit, I hope that Keith will do just that. Really want him back 100%, not guessing that he is "close" to returning. Think hard about that Keith.

The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #63899 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Thoughts . . . .
There has been talk about moving KM to the slot receiver position. Be good for him

To get out in space. RS be good to have a good year to raise your NFL stock

Agree don't rush Sony back we still have the guns to beat UF without him

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, Dawg With Style

More
9 years 5 months ago #63900 by Buc
The following comments come from Ole Miss head coach Freeze. Lots of "stuff" being said about their program. Things like the NCAA has been looking them over for quite a spell. If I were Ole Miss, would not worry too much about the NCAA, an organization that will soon be defunct. New leader of the band of Merry Men . . . . M&M, don't believe that, hang around, soon to be in a theatre near you.

Sorry, anytime this old brain comes across the four letters "NCAA", topics that I start with somehow fall behind.

Freeze said this and I not only appreciate what he said, I appreciate the fact that he is telling the truth "factually". Try again, here goes . . . . :)

“We’ve been on the good side of these for seven (weeks) in a row now,” Ole Miss head coach Hugh Freeze said. “This league is brutal. It is difficult each Saturday to win football games, particularly when you may not play your best, and you suffer some injuries you’re not used to having and you’ve got to play some other kids. That hasn’t happened to us this year, but give LSU a ton of credit. We knew last week they figured out who they wanted to be. That’s the best offensive line we’ve played, and the running backs were very, very good. Defensively, they’re kind of coming into their own. We obviously needed to generate some points.”

One thing that the "committee" cannot take away from us is what we believe in, we can back up what Freeze said above this way . . . . If anyone believes that the SEC is over rated, use those words in "silence". On the field is much different that hiding behind Mickey and Minnie's Ears and favoritism while also hiding behind a keyboard. Yes, I said that.

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds