Forum

Thoughts . . . .

9 years 5 months ago #63903 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Thoughts . . . .
Then we have a hand picked SEC analyst, "Timmy" saying this . . . . on 10/22/2014.
A month ago, Tim Tebow thought Florida had a legitimate shot at upsetting Alabama.

Now, the former Heisman Trophy winner is questioning his beloved Gators’ leadership, heart and offensive identity.

In a radio interview Tuesday morning on Jacksonville 1010XL, Tebow, now a SEC Network analyst, said the Gators lack direction under embattled coach Will Muschamp.

“They’re hoping that something is going to go well for them instead of believing someone’s going to step up and make the play,” he said. “They have to change their mindset.”

"Does that not also come under the "leadership of their head coach, Timmy"?

Tim Tebow is a "clone" of the "liar". Sounds the same, addresses the public the same way, believes that his thoughts are the final thoughts.

Then we get this from "Timmy" . . . .

Can't have it both ways "Timmy". Your "home schooling" is beginning to show the cracks that are there. Are you and Muschamp joined at the hip? My bet is that you will be in JAX this weekend, looking forward to some of your comments. Florida fans have had enough of Foley/Muschamp, as they came to find out later that Foley did not want the "liar" back in Gainesville, Florida. Comment on this "Timmy" in JAX this weekend . . . . Muschamp has lost 3 times to Georgia, could very well be that Foley/Muschamp/"Timmy" suffer another loss. Stand in front of the Florida faithful and say this . . . . Will Muschamp should be allowed to coach another year in Gainesville, Florida . . . . Double "Dawg" Dare You. You are simply another pp head that is still "wet behind the ears". ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #63904 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Thoughts . . . .
After my last post, have this to say to the membership on this board. Living in the State of Florida, put up with a lot of "good and bad" BS. Some of the folks I know have a certain amount of scruples. The "others" . . . . much like "Timmy", feel that "something" is owed to them and they really had a great time bashing us (UGA) for far too long.

Was always quick to defend Georgia with the "overall win/loss record".

Don't have to do that anymore . . . . I hope we stomp the ever loving spit out of them in JAX, don't care for feelings at this point. The gators never gave a second thought about the way Georgia folks felt.

Karma, don't think so. This is just good old Georgia kicking gators butts.

One thing that still sticks with me, have said this before, will again. Still have nightmares about Mark Richt apologizing to urban "lair" meyer after the endzone a$$ kicking we gave them. Go back and look at the "liars" face on video, he could not believe a "good man" would do that to him. He (urban) gave it back to Richt the following season.

Timmy, please get Foley to keep Muschamp another year or two. You can accomplish that, right Timmy. Have also noticed that another of M&M's plans are for you to be a part of ABC's network. Disney covers a lot of territory. SEC folks will catch up to you, ride it while you have it, "Timmy".
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds