Forum

Thoughts . . . .

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #63877 by Buc
Thoughts . . . . was created by Buc
Weekend without the Red and Black, but right now, interesting game between Miss State and Kentucky.

Stoops has his troops ready to play. Half not over yet, but I see a Kentucky team that is not "backing off". To be expected by any team that is coached by the Stoops Brothers.

Anyone notice that Stoops went to the Wildcat formation, inserted a different quarterback? That is in my opinion a leader that will improve the fortunes in Kentucky. See that DAWGtm?

Kentucky is making the Miss State defense stay on the field, could make the second half very interesting.

Other sideline. Might be some that don't know that Dan Mullen was urban Meyers offensive coordinator. Press was not allowed to spend a lot of time with Mullen while in Florida. All of the "super hype" had to be pointed in "liar Meyer's" direction. Rules from urban "liar" myer.

Now we see the quarterback leading the Miss State team that is not the "clone" of Tebow, he is a several steps above "Timmy". Prescott can actually throw the football.

What we see now coming from the Miss State team is what Dan Mullen did in Florida, left and what happened to urban "liar" meyer's gators after Mullen's departure . . . .

M&M working hard right now trying to get Ohio State into the final four. Think they belong there? Take a close look at their 2014 Schedule. Guarantee this "committee" will do their best to get urban "liar" meyer involved.

One more "little thingy" . . . . anyone think that Kentucky is a pushover? Alabama is very good.

Quiet here, thought I would "say something". Looking forward to LSU/Ole Miss tonight.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #63878 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Thoughts . . . .
i'm in mexico but I'm here BUC kentucky is not a cake walk!!!

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #63880 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Thoughts . . . .

Dawg With Style wrote: i'm in mexico but I'm here BUC kentucky is not a cake walk!!!

Hope that your vacation is going well, from your posts, seems you are having a solid time.

Second half about to start DWS, will be interesting to watch.

Some post here, others just read. Looking forward to the second half. :)

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #63881 by Buc
DWS, from where I sit, the Miss State offensive line is . . . . not that good. Dak makes plays, does that because he is a very good athlete.

There will be a lot of Heisman Trophy talk after this game is over. Talking heads will be all over Marcus Mariota of the Oregon Ducks. To that I say this . . . . Bring you and your team to the SEC and then allow the talking heads to make comparisons.

This quarterback for Kentucky is an athlete.

Great to see the "bottom feeders" in the SEC moving forward. Rest of the nation, especially the Ohio State bunch, "come on down". urban did not like it here, there are reasons for that. ;)

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #63882 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Thoughts . . . .
Buc very true what you said the one thing I'm looking forward to is Gurley return our OL has improved a lot can't wait to see it.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #63883 by Buc

Dawg With Style wrote: Buc very true what you said the one thing I'm looking forward to is Gurley return our OL has improved a lot can't wait to see it.

Took a lot of patience DWS, thank you Will Friend. Would like for the gators to see us at our best, and our best is "all" of our running backs in uniform and on the playing field.

Little perturbed right now about the NCAA playing this "want and see game". I want to believe that Georgia has the answers on the subject. Would really be pissed off if Mark Richt and the administration already knew and were waiting for the "right moment" to make the announcement. Media BS is just that BS.

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds