Forum

From Athens - Bye Week Friday # 2

9 years 5 months ago #63843 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic From Athens - Bye Week Friday # 2
I say if #3 gets reinstated he should start over #27 even tho #27 has earned the starting spot, but #3 is the more expirenced and he needs to get back on track for the Heisman that he does deserve, even with his minor transgressions with the autograph signings, which in the future will not be an infraction of the rules.

I am kind of selfish because we will not be seeing #3 after this year and you must admit he is a pleasure to watch, #27 has plenty of time to wow us over the next 2 1/2 years...

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #63844 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens - Bye Week Friday # 2

ogredawg wrote: I say if #3 gets reinstated he should start over #27 even tho #27 has earned the starting spot, but #3 is the more expirenced and he needs to get back on track for the Heisman that he does deserve, even with his minor transgressions with the autograph signings, which in the future will not be an infraction of the rules.

I am kind of selfish because we will not be seeing #3 after this year and you must admit he is a pleasure to watch, #27 has plenty of time to wow us over the next 2 1/2 years...

Facts are facts. Todd Gurley changed the way football is being played in Athens and the SEC. Spot on ogredawg.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, ogredawg, yankeedawg1

More
9 years 5 months ago #63845 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic From Athens - Bye Week Friday # 2
Don't get me wrong, #3 is #1 in my heart.

I hate to send the wrong message to #27. He knows #3 is top back. Just start #27 and #3 will eventually take over. TG ll did something that could have hurt the team. Fortunately it did not.

It pains me to say that, but we all live with consequences to our actions.

And yes I think he still deserves the Heisman. I hope his transgressions have not prevented that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

More
9 years 5 months ago #63846 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens - Bye Week Friday # 2
Not knocking your post TN Dawg. :)

Believe that what I have seen thus far from Nick Chubb, the way he conducts himself, he will not take any offense to Todd Gurley starting. Two great backs and in my opinion, young men.

I sincerely hope that what Gurley has/is going through will be a "life changing episode". You and I both know that sometimes we have to get "used" to understand just how "nasty" some BS artists are.

Another lesson leading to life skills learned on the football field. Football has been and will be a blessing for many years to come for many . . . . if the NCAA would park their butts elsewhere. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: TN Dawg

More
9 years 5 months ago #63847 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens - Bye Week Friday # 2
Love to have the coaches need to make the decision start TG or NC. Fact is they both would play as would BD

#22 loves to truck gators. It will sort itself out...... IMO. Coaches will not let us overlook this game

We tank and go home.... all our remaining games are playoff games.....zero wiggle room

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #63849 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic From Athens - Bye Week Friday # 2
No offense taken, Buc

Just don't want NC to feel shafted. But, the interviews I have seen, not a chance. Well grounded young man it seems.

Boy. What a problem to have. Who starts NC or TG ll. Most teams would die for that problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, ogredawg

More
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds