Forum

From Athens - Bye Week Friday # 2

9 years 5 months ago #63870 by DAWGtm
Replied by DAWGtm on topic From Athens - Bye Week Friday # 2
When he gets back. Why don't we start with a two back set. Wouldn't that just scare a D to death.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #63871 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens - Bye Week Friday # 2

DAWGtm wrote: When he gets back. Why don't we start with a two back set. Wouldn't that just scare a D to death.

Like it DAWGtm. :)

Would not be opposed to a wishbone, including Douglas, and on certain occasions, use a "triple threat quarterback". Just having fun, but we do have talent that could do a lot of things.

Receivers that would require "attention" . . . . and this offensive line blocking as they have been the last two games, quite frankly, the gators would be lost. :)

Maybe something like this for Auburn . . . . again, just having some fun. :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: DAWGtm

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #63873 by Buc
Just for drill going to toss this out . . . .

Ole Miss is given a 4 point difference in the game with LSU. When I look at what LSU has done and has not done this season . . . . this old fart understands that there are games that can and should grab our attention.

Homecoming for LSU, in "that/their" stadium. Deep down, think that Ole Miss and Miss State are on equal footing. Looking back at the game between LSU/Miss State . . . . Miss State 34/29 winner.

LSU has found their running game, have a back that looks very much like Todd Gurley, now understands the difference between high school (BMOC) and SEC Football.

Can't sit on the fence, picking LSU with their "unpredictable" coach to "confuse" more than "himself" in this game.

Ready for this? Auburn gets beaten by South Carolina. SS has to pull this season out and the game plan has been provided to SS by Kansas State and Miss State.

Auburn is asking the faithful to wear "Blue". Brings back thoughts of us wearing "Black" against Alabama in Athens. Some memories are hard to get past.

Get after them SS, nothing to lose, no stop signs being displayed for your team. Reminds me a bit of the way urban meyer rode up and caught some in the SEC sleeping. Gus has done the same. SEC defenses over the years catch up with "stuff" . . . . rapidly.

Sorry yankeedawg1, seems some of our regulars are waiting for next week. Understandable, but I sometimes like to see what others do and of course . . . . Buc runs on and on and on . . . . :whistle:

Auburn favored by 17 to 19 points according to whichever site you look at that produces numbers. Ain't buying it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
9 years 5 months ago #63874 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens - Bye Week Friday # 2
All good stuff Buc.... never a problem when you add on

Good games tomorrow. See some surprises

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #63875 by Buc

yankeedawg1 wrote: All good stuff Buc.... never a problem when you add on

Good games tomorrow. See some surprises

yd1, don't see any "walk throughs" for the most part in "our conference". Never really know when a team will step up and make things uncomfortable for those that did not come to play.

Here is a little something from David Pollack.

videos.nola.com/times-picayune/2014/10/e...alyst_and_forme.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
9 years 5 months ago #63876 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens - Bye Week Friday # 2
Quite night in the classic city. Damn sure hope the pups stay on the good side of the law

Waiting on the W/S to start. Georgia just made her 2000hrs head call to the south 40

She is curled up working on a good dream.....I said before the hog game that we had the

Opportunity to frame who we are. A lot of grossing about how we let up in the second half

Rightly so however.....

I find it kinda funny that those same people would never picked the half time score in a million years

It has been awhile since we were in a similar position frankly we didn't know how to deal

With the success that we found...trust me coaches made a teachable moment out if the second half..

Repeating myself ...play one game at a time..take care of our business..we will make waves

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, DAWGtm

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds