Forum

SEC Coaching Question . . . .

9 years 5 months ago #64067 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic SEC Coaching Question . . . .
UGA has had only one real shetty season in the MR tenure. Take a looky at Tenn after Fulmer and Florida with muschamp. MR would not have any problem finding another job and uga could likely do a lot worse.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #64068 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic SEC Coaching Question . . . .
scooby, this is what "I" hope occurs in the future as far as coaching at Georgia.

I hope that Mark Richt will continue to find coaches that "want" to be in the program. As yankeedawg1 says, no ME's, no "I's".

Has been said over and over that Mark Richt could find a job the next day, if released by Georgia. That is not going to happen, the powers that make those decisions have their bed made.

Say again, hope that Mark Richt continues to recruit, work the living rooms hard.

Bet this, coming up with the athletes that all of us want, going to take "more effort" than has been put forth before.

The SEC is in a huge changeover right now, that being the new "partner(s)" that "always" hit the floor running.

Maybe where you and I might disagree is whether or not you or I are comfortable with what Mark Richt has done in 14 years.

Many folks that have followed Georgia football since Mark Richt arrived have in my opinion become too comfortable with the results shown so far.

Say this for probably the umpteenth time on this board . . . . what separates many here and elsewhere when we look back over the Mark Richt period is a failure from where I sit to accomplish more with the athletes that sign on in Athens year after year.

2014, we are now in a position to make a serious run at the final four. We have been there before. My question is a simple one scooby. What prevents Georgia from making the final four in 2014?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds