Forum

Time to make a Orange Crush!!!

9 years 5 months ago #63856 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Time to make a Orange Crush!!!
Like our position but hate a game like this.....especially against UF.

All that being said though, we jump on them early and they will quit.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #63859 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Time to make a Orange Crush!!!

wlayton wrote: Like our position but hate a game like this.....especially against UF.

All that being said though, we jump on them early and they will quit.

Early is the key, could not agree more. If we can jump on them when their best are on the field, as you say, could make for a quicker exit for Muschamp. Spurrier is in the wings and he needs to beat the gators to keep his faithful happy.

Say again, will not be surprised to see Muschamp leave early if Georiga beats "his team" the "gators" again.

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #63860 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Time to make a Orange Crush!!!

Buc wrote: wlayton, you and I both know that Florida plays defense. Will they in JAX? If they come to play, it will be "because it is Georgia". It will not be for their head coach, that is a non existent issue as far as I can discern.

Right now Florida has 9 players recruited "saying" they will play for the gators. They just lost another highly recruited player from the Atlanta area.

My opinion and the opinion of some is that the release of Muschamp has already been finalized by Foley. Takes me back to the game in JAX. The gators need to make a showing to stop the bleeding that is occurring in Gainesville, Florida. Both Foley and Muschamp are stubborn and they are playing with fire.

Trap game . . . . better be ready to play.

Have the gaytors given up? They sure have played like they have over the last several weeks especially on the offensive side of the ball

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #63861 by Buc
ogredawg seems that the gator players (some of them) are playing for themselves. Trying to post numbers and not taking care of their position responsibilities.

Hoping that we "seal" the outside when they have the ball, new quarterback Treon Harris as you can see below causes problems. Also, has a very good arm along with wheels.

Defensive front needs to beat their offensive line up, early.

Video below is his game against Norcross.

A lot like that Auburn quarterback, without the height.

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #63862 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Time to make a Orange Crush!!!
Their OL has been a weak link. Believe Harris will be running for his life....looking for freshman mistakes.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, Buc

More
9 years 5 months ago #63864 by Buc

wlayton wrote: Their OL has been a weak link. Believe Harris will be running for his life....looking for freshman mistakes.

:woohoo: Treon will be running wlayton. Glad that Muschamp told everyone that Treon would be in the drivers seat at an early date. Should make Pruitt/Rocker and Company's game planning a bit easier. Will be interesting (to me) who the starters are on defense in JAX.

Treon has an arm, has nothing to lose at this point in time. True freshman that can at this late date make a name for himself. Keep him between the tackles, couple of linebackers that will hit. Wilson and Herrera.

This could also be the type game that Lorenzo Carter shines. Pruitt will have some "surprises" for Muschamp . . . . Muschamp is now forced to "eat the words" that he used so flippantly when he moved to Gainesville, Florida. Here is hoping when he leaves, he takes time to reflect on some of the Georgia comments.

Below is a video that I get a lot of "satisfaction" from watching. Maybe you folks will also. :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, wlayton

More
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds